Pre Match Slavia Prague v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why Evans won't play, Brendan has taken this seriously all along, same with Vardy, maybe they won't start but I see no reason why they won't be on the bench, personally I want them there, we have a genuine chance of winning this cup
I tend to agree, and with the PL, so Rodgers will know which is our best chance of CL qualification. The ball is in the air regards that atm.

1. BR said Fuchs cannot play centre back in a four.

2. The five is a possibility of course but I saw Albrighton was struggling (seemed unwell) on Saturday so him playing wing back seems unlikely.

3. We've already played three right backs at left back this season so why is it strange to swap?
Its a case of whether each player can do it. Castagne is a better player than JJ, but JJ went there. Ricky only went there because there was no one else available, and he's a top quality player.

Castagne is better than Justin? Wow, know who i would sooner have in the team.

1. BR said Fuchs cannot play centre back in a four.

2. The five is a possibility of course but I saw Albrighton was struggling (seemed unwell) on Saturday so him playing wing back seems unlikely.

3. We've already played three right backs at left back this season so why is it strange to swap?
1. I’m pretty if a journalist was on day release and asked Brendan if Fuchs could play right back in a four, he would say no.

3. We’ve also played Amartey and Fuchs at centre back. With your logic, we should play Luke Thomas there too.

Last edited:
1. I’m pretty if a journalist was on day release and asked Brendan if Fuchs could play right back, he would say no.

3. We’ve also played Amartey and Fuchs at centre back. With your logic, we should play Luke Thomas there too.
he wanted Shane Flynn there, a winger we converted to left back in the first team he picked so not sure you can trust his reasoning

1. I’m pretty if a journalist was on day release and asked Brendan if Fuchs could play right back in a four, he would say no.

Where’s 2?

Are you pretty anyway, even if a journalist didn’t do that ?

Any photos ?

Are you pretty anyway, even if a journalist didn’t do that ?

Any photos ?
Haha thought I’d gotten away with that, clearly not.

Hopefully you can tell that I meant “pretty sure”

Interesting I,m pretty and had experience of long away trips in the early 1970's Sapcote, in the Hinckley Sunday League comes to mind! Picking a team was pretty straightforward. If you had a car you were definitely in, If you were at Baileys or Grannies the night before you were in, even if you walked home! If you had a mate who wouldn't mind being sub, or even make the starting line up, bring him along. We somehow managed to cobble together a team that enjoyed our Sunday mornings. Real football but Pretty Vacant .

I've no idea want to expect this evening, from them or us. Are they any good? (And, no, don't give me league positions, Celtic are/were ****ing brilliant on that basis) Seems like we'll be fielding a bit of a cobbled together lineup (and rightly so) so we could be completely pants, or even half-arsed, just wanting to get home. No restaurant for Nacho.

I guess the aim will be not to lose but beyond that? It'll be like watching a different game (which indeed it is)

Interesting I,m pretty and had experience of long away trips in the early 1970's Sapcote, in the Hinckley Sunday League comes to mind! Picking a team was pretty straightforward. If you had a car you were definitely in, If you were at Baileys or Grannies the night before you were in, even if you walked home! If you had a mate who wouldn't mind being sub, or even make the starting line up, bring him along. We somehow managed to cobble together a team that enjoyed our Sunday mornings. Real football but Pretty Vacant .
Is this your way of sneaking out lol

I've no idea want to expect this evening, from them or us. Are they any good? (And, no, don't give me league positions, Celtic are/were ****ing brilliant on that basis) Seems like we'll be fielding a bit of a cobbled together lineup (and rightly so) so we could be completely pants, or even half-arsed, just wanting to get home. No restaurant for Nacho.

I guess the aim will be not to lose but beyond that? It'll be like watching a different game (which indeed it is)
I was thinking similar. Think they're 20pts clear top of their league? The exchanges have us 2.4 favourites but I think thats because punters wont associate with their standard. Could be a bore 0-0 draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757