Snooker Grand Prix 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there are two Leicester lads in group G, can't remember their names.. saw it briefly earlier..

Monday's results:
Ken Doherty (Ire) 2-3 Neil Robertson (Aus)
Graeme Dott (Sco) 1-3 Stephen Maguire (Sco)
Ali Carter (Eng) 3-1 Jamie Jones (Wal)
Mark King (Eng) 3-1 Michael Judge (NI)
James Wattana (Tha) 0-3 Issara Kachaiwong (Tha)
Robert Milkins (Eng) 3-2 Tom Ford (Eng)
Ronnie O'Sullivan (Eng) 3-2 Marco Fu (HK)
John Higgins (Sco) 3-1 Barry Hawkins (Eng)
Steve Davis (Eng) 1-3 Michael Holt (Eng)
Stephen Lee (Eng) 0-3 Gerard Greene (Ire)
Nigel Bond (Eng) 1-3 Paul Davison (Eng)
Mark Selby (Eng) 3-0 Liang Wenbo (Chn)

:038:

World champion Graeme Dott was poor against Maguire, and Fu took Rocket all the way.

ken won 3-0
I saw Ken doherty play John Parrot a few years ago. It was the most boring snooker match I have ever had the misfortune to watch. It was best of 9 and went on for hours. I was so bored after 3 frames me and my mate went onto Birmigham for a drink and something to eat in a bar, came back about an hour later and they had only cleared 2 more frames

I saw Ken doherty play John Parrot a few years ago. It was the most boring snooker match I have ever had the misfortune to watch. It was best of 9 and went on for hours. I was so bored after 3 frames me and my mate went onto Birmigham for a drink and something to eat in a bar, came back about an hour later and they had only cleared 2 more frames

sounded a classic

Tuesday's order of play:

1900:
Stephen Hendry (Sco) v Liang Wenbo (Chn)
Ding Junhui (Chn) v Joe Perry (Eng)
Mark Selby (Eng) v Fergal O'Brien (Ire)
Anthony Hamilton (Eng) v Rob Milkins (Eng)
David Gray (Eng) v Tom Ford (Eng)
Steve Davis (Eng) v Marco Fu (Chn)

2030:
Matthew Stevens (Wal) v Andy Hicks (Eng)
Peter Ebdon (Eng) v Ben Woolaston (Eng)
Stephen Lee (Eng) v Ian McCulloch (Eng)
Barry Hawkins (Eng) v Dominic Dale (Wal)
Ryan Day (Wal) v Michael Judge (Ire)
Shaun Murphy (Eng) v Ali Carter (Eng)

Never had the pleasure of watching Eddie Charlton, Cliff Thorburn and Terry Griffiths then:biggrin:

Never had the pleasure of watching Eddie Charlton, Cliff Thorburn and Terry Griffiths then:biggrin:
Fortunatley I have always had the power of the channel changer when watching these play :icon_lol:

Last edited:
I enjoy playing snooker every now and again, but how can it be a spectator event?

Surprised at how the tournament has finished, none of the "big players", Rocket, Hendry, Stevens etc have made it to the final 4. Mark King, Allan McManus and Neil Robertson are all good players, but IMO would not be classed as a big player. And as for Cope, he is really impressed me, I had not seen a lot of him prior to the tournament.

Would not be surprised at all if Robertson soon becomes World Champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00