Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing great.

Makes my job impossible due the idiots killing themselves on the road.

****s, I am going to start to sue their families for me losing out on targets and bonusus due to being stuck in their ****ing aftermath.

****ing great.

****s, I am going to start to sue their families for me losing out on targets and bonusus due to being stuck in their ****ing aftermath.

and dont even mention caravans!

and dont even mention caravans!
They are banned from my mind until I see the first one, then I'll concentrate on them ****s.

Easter is early this year so the bastards will have an extended season. ****s.

I must agree worst thing on the road some twat towing a 8 foot caravan doing 45 miles an hour in the middle lane trying to over take a truck doing 50 :icon_evil
They don't bother me in the middle lane, I'll go in the fast lane to get past them.

It's single carriageways where they piss me off, but what pisses me off more than the caravanner, is the spineless twat behind who won't overtake but won't leave enough room for me to get in so I have to both the ****s in one go.

****ing dangerous inconsiderate twats!!! (not the caravanner, his tailgater)

They don't bother me in the middle lane, I'll go in the fast lane to get past them.

It's single carriageways where they piss me off, but what pisses me off more than the caravanner, is the spineless twat behind who won't overtake but won't leave enough room for me to get in so I have to both the ****s in one go.

****ing dangerous inconsiderate twats!!! (not the caravanner, his tailgater)

But i was leaving the fast lane free just in case you needed it :081::081::081::icon_wink

****ing great.

Nice to see that under that tough cynical, self-centred shell there lurks a heart of gold ... :icon_bigg

Talking of caravans its time to rejoice:icon_wink.

A load of gyppos who took up residence down Middleton St are about to find out tonight thats its on a flood plain:038:

Just gone past the river soar in the last half hour and its ready to burst.
I bet the gyppo's are already putting in their compensation claims for the council being negligent. After all society must not shirk their responsibilties and look after these poor down trodden people who cant afford to pay their taxes

Just gone past the river soar in the last half hour and its ready to burst.
I bet the gyppo's are already putting in their compensation claims for the council being negligent. After all society must not shirk their responsibilties and look after these poor down trodden people who cant afford to pay their taxes

I hope it bursts right on their patch and ruins all their stolen vehicles.

****ing bollocking asswipe weather - there's no ****ing train from New Street and so I'll have to take a bus and then queue with the Cov plebs at Nuneaton.

Wank!

I must agree worst thing on the road some twat towing a 8 foot caravan doing 45 miles an hour in the middle lane trying to over take a truck doing 50 :icon_evil

you need a licence for riding a motorbike, driving a car ,a seperate licence for driving a 7.5ton lorry and again for class 2 and for class 1 arctics you need a licence for driving tractors fork lifts and just about amything else thats on wheels ...except of course a caravan despite that the average age of caravanners must be 60+, despite the fact that when the caravan is attached to there rover 820 its approx 25ft long and despite the fact its hinged in the middle just like arctics are, our goverment deem it pefectly safe for someone who drives proberbly less than 2000 miles a year and tows his caravan for proberbly 500 of those miles once a year to get into his now hinged 25ft car and van and drive away. its laughable.

Talking of caravans its time to rejoice:icon_wink.

A load of gyppos who took up residence down Middleton St are about to find out tonight thats its on a flood plain:038:

I'll be checking on the gyppo's later, and with a bit of luck it will piss it down tonight.

you need a licence for riding a motorbike, driving a car ,a seperate licence for driving a 7.5ton lorry and again for class 2 and for class 1 arctics you need a licence for driving tractors fork lifts and just about amything else thats on wheels ...except of course a caravan despite that the average age of caravanners must be 60+, despite the fact that when the caravan is attached to there rover 820 its approx 25ft long and despite the fact its hinged in the middle just like arctics are, our goverment deem it pefectly safe for someone who drives proberbly less than 2000 miles a year and tows his caravan for proberbly 500 of those miles once a year to get into his now hinged 25ft car and van and drive away. its laughable.

yep the 60+ probably drive away but there are now regulations for new licence holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46