Solano Rape Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

From The Sun:

By ROBIN PERRIE
Published: Today
SOCCER star Nolberto Solano was arrested on suspicion of rape yesterday after a 22-year-old woman claimed he had attacked her.
The Peruvian international was nicked at a house in Gosforth, an upmarket area of Newcastle, in the early hours and taken to a police station in the city.

He was released on bail several hours later pending further inquiries.

Midfielder Solano, 35, became the first Peruvian to play in the Premier League when he joined Newcastle United in 1998 for £2.5million from Argentinian side Boca Juniors.

Fans nicknamed him Nobby and he still lives in the city despite now playing for Championship promotion-chasers Leicester City.

In 2005 it was reported that Solano had cheated on wife Claudia while she was pregnant. Eight months later the couple, who have two children, announced they were divorcing.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ested-on-suspicion-of-rape.html#ixzz0mGYLqbUd

So that's Nobby and DJ who have allegedly been very naughty boys - It's a good job neither of them are important first-team players who have a long future at the club.

I don't know whether he or DJ did the things of which they're accused. But why are so many footballers twats?

I don't know whether he or DJ did the things of which they're accused. But why are so many footballers twats?

Are footballers more twats than normal people, or are they just highlighted more when they act twattish. I have no idea.

Like politicians, they are accustomed to so much privilege that they start to feel that they are above the law which constrains the common people.

beighton155 said:
Are footballers more twats than normal people, or are they just highlighted more when they act twattish. I have no idea.
Good point. To use your terminology, a good percentage of 'normal people' are twats. Maybe it's just that, as you say, footballers are highlighted more. In fact, it almost certainly is.

Like politicians, they are accustomed to so much privilege that they start to feel that they are above the law which constrains the common people.

I believe it said he was arrested on "suspicion of rape"

Let's not convict him yet...

As well as footballers and politicians think ing they're above the law another scourge of society is young women being seduced by the money and glamour associated with footballers and other celebrities only to regret it later and decide they were forced into it...

I believe it said he was arrested on "suspicion of rape"

Let's not convict him yet...

Nothing I wrote could be interpreted as convicting anybody. I was answering a question put by Blue Maniac about "footballers".

So that's Nobby and DJ who have allegedly been very naughty boys - It's a good job neither of them are important first-team players who have a long future at the club.

Im hoping there was some irony to this post or is the fact that they are not going to be "long term" for us more important than the fact that a young girl has been potentially raped?:102:

Nobby Surpriso?

Im hoping there was some irony to this post or is the fact that they are not going to be "long term" for us more important than the fact that a young girl has been potentially raped?:102:

Young girl that isn't named, but the man she accuses is.

If it turns out that he is innocent, the story will always regurgitate, he will be a marked man.

The law stinks at times!

Young girl that isn't named, but the man she accuses is.

If it turns out that he is innocent, the story will always regurgitate, he will be a marked man.

The law stinks at times!

:038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472