Some Home Truths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
I'm normally just a browser on here but some of the crap that has been posted recently on this forum has made me see red. So here are a few things some of you need to be reminded about:

1. Micky has always spoken crap and nothing that he has ever said has made sense (even when he got us promoted).
2. Micky has always brought in rubbish players (even when you lot said he and Harry had done a brilliant job at the beginning of last season and that as a result we would definitely stay up AND also at the beginning of this season when you lot said it was an even better squad than last season's and that we would definitely be promoted).
3. Micky always makes crap substitutions (like every other manager in the country except for Arsene Wenger).
4. Micky likes us to hoof it up the park (it worked when he got us promotion, we abandoned the long ball last season and we got relegeted)
5. On the balance of probabilities a new manager now will cost us promotion AT BEST. That rare breed of manager that 'makes a difference' wherever it goes tends to ask for that silly little thing called a transfer fund and 3-5 seasons 'to get things right'(and, in any case, none of them would touch LCFC with a barge pole).
6. Although Micky did try to slope off to the Villa he stayed at LCFC because of a promise by the board it would stick by him through thick and thin.
7. Not a single fancied club currently occupies a top six berth in the Championship and most of them are in the bottom half of the table. Maybe the size of the task was underestimated and we were a little over confident (to say nothing of the hypocrites on this forum) but the likes of Wigan, Reading & Plymouth will not be going up this season.

No, I'm not a 'Keep The Faith' merchant. Just a realist who has seen a lot of poor starts. Problem with half of you lot is you're all wise after the event. You all forget what you said five minutes ago. You're bloody senile! Check your posts if you don't believe me!

Chandler said:
4. Micky likes us to hoof it up the park (it worked when he got us promotion, we abandoned the long ball last season and we got relegeted)

did we abandon hoofball at all? :roll:

levinwong said:
Chandler said:

did we abandon hoofball at all? :roll:

Is Adams still there. If he were an Ancient (like his tactics) Roman he'd have fallen on his sword yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566