Sorry MA your time is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

step

Played 49, won 9
Is a stat that says a lot about the pridicament we are in.
I think most of us now know that MA is not going to turn things round, also most of us have accept that it is only a matter of time before MA gets the sack and as that is the case then a damage limitation excersise needs to be introduced ASAP and it is better for city that he goes now and a new manager starts to put things right immeadiatly.

Action now may save us from relegation

Stop being such an attention seeker, we all know were not going to get relegated, and if we do it people like you who moan too much who will bring it about!

Think about it fox fan
6 games already played
MA will be allowed to stay another 5 games.
Based on previouse results we may win one and draw one.
Than MA gets sacked (Another game lost)
Club takes time to find new manager (More games lost)
Before we know it, 15 games will have been played and if we are lucky we may get 15 points.
The new manager will take time to settle in and sort out the mess and very soon half the season will be gone and we will be firmly rooted to the bottom of the league.
Action needs to be taken now.

PS: The pen is powerfull, but I dont think I can realy influence city that much that I cause them to be relegated. Though. if I moan enough I might help to save us.

Your logic is as flawed as your spelling and grammar Step. I am a big critic of MA myself but to sack him now would only increase our chances of relegation.

For whatever reason, some of our players are just not hacking it. Micky's task is to find out why and sort it. I am not aware of any simmering discontent in the dressing rooms (maybe you are - but you haven't said anything).

Maybe MA is being too nice to them. Maybe there's too much carrot and not enough stick. Maybe some of them now are just not happy earning six figure salaries instead of seven figure ones.

When a character like Connelly (who spends his whole life blaming everyone else for his lack of success) makes a public confession of his failings it shows everyone that Micky is in control.

It's time for Adams to show his authority. It's time for the hairdryer and the teacups. Time for the humiliations and the curfews. Time to start loaning out the duffers to Torquay & Hartlepool.

step said:
Played 49, won 9
Is a stat that says a lot about the pridicament we are in.
I think most of us now know that MA is not going to turn things round, also most of us have accept that it is only a matter of time before MA gets the sack and as that is the case then a damage limitation excersise needs to be introduced ASAP and it is better for city that he goes now and a new manager starts to put things right immeadiatly.

Action now may save us from relegation

yawn

Chandler said:
It's time for Adams to show his authority.
Time for the curfews.
he can't hack that. he has no authority. curfews? look at la manga.
MA seems a very nice bloke, but as step says look at his record. he should be shot.

ps. welcome aboard chandler! :wink:

O.K, we have had a bad start, I am as pissed off as anybody, but to call for the head of the manager is not the answer. I am not going to make excusses for MA he can do that himself, but if we are talking stats lets look at the whole picture rather than 'selecting' what looks bad.
MA's record the other way round shows in a total of 94 games he has been in charge we have only lost 26 and that includes a prem season with a shoestring budget squad which accounts for 17 of those losses. At this level we have only lost 9 out of 52 games!

Played 94 Won 34 Drawn 34 Lost 26

I would say that was as good as many managers around that have not been through half the sh*t MA has and if anybody can come up with a REALISTIC replacement with a better record then away you go.

that stat was an interesting and informative one when i first read it now its being overused :roll:

Personally i feel sacking Micky would be stupid, ive been a critic of him for a long time now but sacking him at this stage imo could turn out to be disasterous, relegation. This team aint working at the minute and needs to get its arse out of gear, and hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later.

Stick with him I say. The most successful teams are successful because they have had a manager who has not had just 3 years to build a team but a lot longer than that. I think we need a consistent manager, Micky is young, still learning and I think a very good manager. Last season we were expected to lose as many as we did and I think we gave it a damn good shot at staying up, played some cracking football and were unlucky to go down. 33 points was not a bad total. This season we have been far far worse yes, but we are only 6 games in. Give the guy some time to turn it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566