Sorry people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I suppose, but it still bluddy hurts, would love to hear some GOOD news, how the bluddy hell they expect to sell season tickets when all we are getting is negative vibes I don`t know !

Come on biker, one day will you bring us good news.

Hey Mad Biker how do u recieve the information? Do you know someone connected to the club?? 8)

Question marks about MA & DB's contact skills. not to mention the fact MA annonces to the world that all his players have clauses!

Don`t think he`s going to the Villa, Pompey or Man City are the 2 likely clubs !

Scowcroft said:
Oh **** off, I only want players who wanna play for Leicester City......

When you say "Oh fcuk off" do you mean me ? because while I hissing everyone off I`ll just mention that it`s 99% certain that Dabizas is departing too, things will get a lot worse before they get better :cry:

mad biker said:
Scowcroft said:

When you say "Oh **** off" do you mean me ? because while I hissing everyone off I`ll just mention that it`s 99% certain that Dabizas is departing too, things will get a lot worse before they get better :cry:

I don't think anyone is having a pop at you :!: :? :wink: I think it more we are all having a pop at the rats (sorry players) that are leaving the sinking ship and the ridiculous contract terms they have been offered. :wink:

mad biker said:
Scowcroft said:

When you say "Oh **** off" do you mean me ? because while I hissing everyone off I`ll just mention that it`s 99% certain that Dabizas is departing too, things will get a lot worse before they get better :cry:

As said above, no one's having a go at you, we all appreciate the information you bring us. As for Dabizas, I've been expecting him to leave as soon as we were rumoured to be in talks with Cullip. Not too bothered as we've got Elliott back. Not too bothered about Thatcher either apart from the fact that its another place for Micky to fill in the team with what we assume is a limited budget.

mad biker said:

Cheers for the info again MB, shame it's not good news though!

Any idea who Dabizas is off to?

mad biker said:
Scowcroft said:

No! :lol:

I was a little drunk last night, but I wasn't having a go at you. :wink:

As Steven pointed out, it was more down to the players, agents and the arses who negotiated the contract. While I understand Webby's view in the other thread about having to include these clauses in order to implement a wage decrease in the event of relegation, they are set a farcical values. Agents must love negotiating with us, we're an easy ride.

As for Dabizas, I don't care, he's shit anyway. Might have been OK in Division 1, but I prefer Elliott.

If Thatcher leaves, we have Jordan Stewart I suppose. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758