Sorry to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad biker

The bearer of really SHIT news, But Dickov`s off to Blackburn, He`s, well, was my favourate playeer, I`m GUTTED :cry: :( :x :evil:

mad biker said:
The bearer of really SHIT news, But Dickov`s off to Blackburn, He`s, well, was my favourate playeer, I`m GUTTED :cry: :( :x :evil:

How you know this my hells angels friend.

Trust me, it`s true ! I`m "on the floor" about it myself right now can`t believe the wee man`s leaving us !

He best not have left, he owes this club bigtime.

Leigh said:
Hope he gets lost soon then, we need to move on without him.

Yeah, Micky is hoping to have all new players in the squad before pre-season starts on June 28th according to the Foxes Trust. So with him going sooner rather than later, we can plan for our new signings.

He might go but i still think that there is a chance that he will stay but even if he does go, i hope he goes to Blackburn than to any other clud, especially Norwich, Pompey, Birmingham or West Brom.

FUKKIN HELL!! GET A BLOODY GRIP!! IF SOMEONE CAME ON HERE SAYING WE WERE SIGNING ZIDANE, WOULD YOU BELIEVE THEM? NO!!! DICKOV HASN'T LEFT YET, AND YOU'RE ALL GETTING ON HIS AND MICKYS BACK, JESUS!! :roll: :twisted:

Craig said:
FUKKIN HELL!! GET A BLOODY GRIP!! IF SOMEONE CAME ON HERE SAYING WE WERE SIGNING ZIDANE, WOULD YOU BELIEVE THEM? NO!!! DICKOV HASN'T LEFT YET, AND YOU'RE ALL GETTING ON HIS AND MICKYS BACK, JESUS!! :roll: :twisted:

Don't write in caps lock please, makes you look like an idiot. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Craig said:

Don't write in caps lock please, makes you look like an idiot. :wink:
:roll: Sorry, been a hard day's work at Wilko's :wink:

Craig said:

MB is the man in the know! he has all the inside info.

Allthough I don't want to believe it I do :(

This is bad news, not confirmed yet. I heard we wouldn't hear anything regarding Dickov for two weeks?!

Let's hope the boys go to trial now ^ Obviously that's a joke by the way.

You may not hear anything for two weeks, I don`t know about that, what I do know is that my hero`s off to Ewood !

PS.we are signing Zidane :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758