South Africans coming to The Walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Let's see one or two more like this each season.

Rugby is a game for posh tossers

I played Rugby for three years, I was prop but could play hooker and second row, even the odd occasion as an impact 'centre'.

The reason I left was when I was starting a rarity as normally struggled for a start spot. Played 20 minutes and all of a sudden, here a noise its somebody's Jaguar in the car park.

Lad turns up just came back 6 am from his Spanish villa and the plane was late and made it back for 11.20am. The scrum breaks

'Harry come off' 'Well played'
'Get on their Michael'
In his gay,posh voice 'Yes boss'

I even had to take off my shirt cos he didnt ever a fecker and run back to the changing rooms half-naked in the freezing cold. A sickener. Didnt come all game. The posh bastards of the team seem to exclude themselves from everyone else.

I mainly knocked around with a lad from Brauny, a lad whose dad was from Brauny and his brother played for Port Vale (dad was also at City coaching, something to do with Louis Dodds) and the posh git of them all who went Leicester grammar who was generally a good lad, he was on Tigers book, best player by far aswell.

I played Rugby for three years, I was prop but could play hooker and second row, even the odd occasion as an impact 'centre'.

The reason I left was when I was starting a rarity as normally struggled for a start spot. Played 20 minutes and all of a sudden, here a noise its somebody's Jaguar in the car park.

Lad turns up just came back 6 am from his Spanish villa and the plane was late and made it back for 11.20am. The scrum breaks

'Harry come off' 'Well played'
'Get on their Michael'
In his gay,posh voice 'Yes boss'

I even had to take off my shirt cos he didnt ever a fecker and run back to the changing rooms half-naked in the freezing cold. A sickener. Didnt come all game . The posh bastards of the team seem to exclude themselves from everyone else.

I mainly knocked around with a lad from Brauny, a lad whose dad was from Brauny and his brother played for Port Vale (dad was also at City coaching, something to do with Louis Dodds) and the posh git of them all who went Leicester grammar who was generally a good lad, he was on Tigers book, best player by far aswell.

Eh? :102:

Decent idea by City.

Good idea by the club and they should be congratulated for being proactive and securing potential additional revenue streams, I agree that 3 or 4 more similar events would certainly be welcomed.

The club should look at staging a few more non football events at the Walkers
possibly a rugby league match or possibly inviting two top Gaelic football teams over for an exhibition game, both IMO would attract healthy support and interest.

Good idea by the club and they should be congratulated for being proactive and securing potential additional revenue streams, I agree that 3 or 4 more similar events would certainly be welcomed.

possibly a rugby league match or possibly inviting two top Gaelic football teams over for an exhibition game, both IMO would attract healthy support and interest.

Perhaps they should try a boxing dinner.
:icon_wink

I know - how about a pop concert by Staus Quo - or Liberty X, Darius and some bloke called Nathan

I have a feeling it would be a sure fire winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00