Post Match Southampton 1 Leicester 0

Unforgivable.

Sack the ****ing charlatan now.

Most of the those players don’t care anymore.

On another day we would've won that comfortably. But ultimately we are really lacking in quality.

We're in real, real trouble.

First time I've believed we could really get relegated this season...

That was totally unacceptable.

Sorry, no player comes away with credit and they were set up to fail by an appalling manager when the going is tough.

We've put all our chips on Rodgers and we're going to lose everything as a result.

Should have been a comfortable win with the chances we had.

They had one chance from open play and scored.

We were poor but we definitely weren't the worst team on the night.

Still, absolutely shit result and very worrying now.

Thats it. we're going down. Simple as.

All of the other shite will put a run together in the run in & we won't. Rodgers will be given money in the summer by the new owners to get us promoted. He's destroyed the club with his limited thinking & massive undeserved ego. I actually hate the man. & That doesn't come easily to me.

A beautiful display of how not to play against a poor side.

I’m now OFFICIALLY worried about relegation, similar to how Huth’s header made me believe.

How things change quickly.

What a stark contrast to a month ago v Villa and Spurs.

Praet played well, the rest were shocking. Playing between the defenders with 5 minutes to go.

Rodgers needs to go and now.

As for Nacho, that’s why he can’t be our main striker… 3 glorious chances wasted.

If we get relegated am I really bothered? I'm not sure. I've lost interest and passion for this team. It's gone very very flat.

Utter and irredeemable crap. A truly pitiful, abject performance from every single player and of course, our brilliant ‘lets play it out from the back and sideways’ manager.

Only one nil down against the worst team and again - not a single, solitary shot on target – because we dare not play the ball forward.

It’s distressing how far we’ve fallen.

If we get relegated am I really bothered? I'm not sure. I've lost interest and passion for this team. It's gone very very flat.

I feel the same about the second part, but would hate to see us relegated.

I find it hard to care much ATM. But think that's because it's so shit to watch, and we've suddenly (this season) had all passion, character and personality ripped out of this team.

I miss Kasper massively. And the real Vardy. Even its not just how his form has gone; he's also lost his spark, passion and hunger by the look of it over the last few months too.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463