Post Match Southampton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I couldn't stand looking at PMs face any longer.
2. That isn't ancient to me, I listen to that episode regularly. It's sensational.
3. I anticipated that it would confuse saddos that don't follow AM. But you fecked that up straightaway.

I'm up to episode 67 after starting from the start and listening whilst falling asleep. The McLaren song about picking the team and tactics at QPR meant that sleep was not forthcoming last night. So funny.

I could certainly see the reasoning for a red. I thought that given where it was, if it was worthy of yellow then it was red. So I presume it wasn't worthy of a booking either?

What I saw was Vardy in on goal but for being brought down. I'm not saying it was intentional to bring him down but it was nonetheless what happened.

I'm sure there would have been serious meltdown on here if we had a red card given for that and I'd be part of it.

Correct decision to overturn imo.

Would have been no meltdown from me. For me, it was one of those decisions that I could see a reason for but saw it as a matter of interpretation. A harsh decision perhaps but I wouldn't have been up in arms screaming injustice about.

It was dangerous. Red card all day.

So it was a foul but not a denial of a goalscoring opportunity? Is that correct?

They weren't interested in whether the foul was dangerous.

The appeal appears to be that Vardy wouldn't have got to the ball before the keeper which seems a really odd thing to overturn.

That's just guesswork.

The appeal appears to be that Vardy wouldn't have got to the ball before the keeper which seems a really odd thing to overturn.
Yes, seems so. I was reading around to try and educate myself and that was the gist I got.

Of course, he would have stood more of a chance (of getting to the ball) if he wasn't stumbling after being clattered.

If he was sent off for dangerous play, I don't think there could have been too many complaints. As it stands, the decision for sending him off was wrong.

Silly refereeing.

If he was sent off for dangerous play, I don't think there could have been too many complaints. As it stands, the decision for sending him off was wrong.

Silly refereeing.
So it was wrong to send him off when he clearly did something wrong? Am I right or wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757