Evans
Soyuncu
Castagne

Ndidi
Tielemans
Maddison

Nachinho
Vardy

Although Castagne isn't very effective on the left and has looked better when put back on the right recently, I think Albrighton deserves a start.

Guesses on the first reference to the 9-0 on commentary after the game kicks off

I'm going for a mention in the sixth minute

Guesses on the first reference to the 9-0 on commentary after the game kicks off

They’ve got to mention the semi-final first. “Lots of recent history” might be said.

I think they would've got to 2 or 3 mentions by the sixth minute.

Probably within the first 60 seconds.

Although I don't mind being reminded of it

Castagne has to play on the right. He’s been one out most influential players in the last two games playing in that position.

Worth noting that as things stand West Ham don't really need to gain 8 points on us to overtake our position as their goal difference is so inferior. Would take some big defeats and big wins to swing it.
So essentially if we win our next two and they drop any points v Burnley or Everton we are home and hosed.
Everton could go equal on points with West Ham but their GD is 4 and so they too need to gain 8 points on us rather than 7.

Worth noting that as things stand West Ham don't really need to gain 8 points on us to overtake our position as their goal difference is so inferior. Would take some big defeats and big wins to swing it.
So essentially if we win our next two and they drop any points v Burnley or Everton we are home and hosed.
Everton could go equal on points with West Ham but their GD is 4 and so they too need to gain 8 points on us rather than 7.
I really think 4 points from Soton and Newcastle would do it.

Castagne has to play on the right. He’s been one out most influential players in the last two games playing in that position.
The only issue was that he lost the ball so many times from a wide pass that our players stopped giving it to him even when he was in acres of space. I agree he has been much more effective on the right than on the left though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757