Pre Match Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Robert Jones.
Assistants: Eddie Smart, Derek Eaton.
Fourth official: Simon Hooper.
VAR: Andy Madley.
Assistant VAR: Adrian Holmes.

If I'm Nacho my agent is spending a lot of time in Newcastle right now getting me £150k a week to jump ship in Jan Post AFCON.
The man was the clubs top scorer last year, the most in form player in Europe and is getting treated like deep fried shit this year.

If I'm Nacho my agent is spending a lot of time in Newcastle right now getting me £150k a week to jump ship in Jan Post AFCON.
The man was the clubs top scorer last year, the most in form player in Europe and is getting treated like deep fried shit this year.
I absolutely love the man, deeply...but he's not had the same impact this year.

At the end of the day I think he will move on.

From the top scorer for fa cup winners, 5th place in the prem and community dinner plate......to want to move to the championship in less than a season. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

There’s no possible way, bar injury, that Vardy won’t start this game

He hasn't started a midweek match this season so far. Personally, I think it would be complete insanity to start him against Southampton.

Last season showed what happens when you overplay Vardy. That's what we signed Daka for.

I'd also go one step further too and not start Evans in this match either. He was clearly struggling against Watford before half time and he then managed his way through but it's only a matter of time before he does something.

Schmeichel
Castagne Amartey Soyuncu Thomas
Ndidi Soumare
Albrighton Maddison Barnes
Daka

He hasn't started a midweek match this season so far. Personally, I think it would be complete insanity to start him against Southampton.

Last season showed what happens when you overplay Vardy. That's what we signed Daka for.

I'd also go one step further too and not start Evans in this match either. He was clearly struggling against Watford before half time and he then managed his way through but it's only a matter of time before he does something.

Schmeichel
Castagne Amartey Soyuncu Thomas
Ndidi Soumare
Albrighton Maddison Barnes
Daka
Would you play Vardy against Napoli?

I had been considering bringing Vardy back into my FPL team before I read BN’s post. Now I don’t know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757