Post Match Spartak Moscow 3 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacho was rubbish apart from his assists (which we're brilliant). In the first half his control and general play was the Nacho of old. Balls and chances just bouncing off him.

But he has such a talent for picking a pass. He's one of the first names on the team sheet.

Maddison was excellent, but looked to tired in the second half. Hopefully we're starting to see him come good again.

Honestly not sure what has happened to our defense. We look like conceding at least 2 a game.

Nacho was rubbish apart from his assists (which we're brilliant). In the first half his control and general play was the Nacho of old. Balls and chances just bouncing off him.

But he has such a talent for picking a pass. He's one of the first names on the team sheet.

Maddison was excellent, but looked to tired in the second half. Hopefully we're starting to see him come good again.

Honestly not sure what has happened to our defense. We look like conceding at least 2 a game.
Three words...
Evans, Fofana, Justin.

We don’t “look like it”

We do it.

Evans, Fofana, Justin.

A year ago Justin was getting a lot of stick on here. He had 2-3 good months before his injury, but I wouldn't expect him to come back at the same level immediately. Ndidi, Maddison and Ricardo all struggled after their injuries.

So we might not be able to sort out the defence until January, when we'll be able to sign Ryan Bennett on loan.

'Daka isn't a natural goalscorer, he's just lucky'.

BN really should watch this. And then reassess Maddison's contribution to the game tonight....

Thanks for the advice.

I will happily congratulate him for his first goal contribution since Fulham away on 3rd Feb. What a wonderful player he is. We're so lucky to be paying him £100k a week for such returns.

I want regular returns from him. Then I'll gladly credit him - as I did for a spell in Dec/Jan when he was playing really well. But when he's our main playmaker who has the luxury of not really needing to defend, he has to contribute much more before I get off his back.

And he still collapsed to the ground over and over today with minimal contact. He's embarrassing.

Thanks for the advice.

I will happily congratulate him for his first goal contribution since Fulham away on 3rd Feb. What a wonderful player he is. We're so lucky to be paying him £100k a week for such returns.

I want regular returns from him. Then I'll gladly credit him - as I did for a spell in Dec/Jan when he was playing really well. But when he's our main playmaker who has the luxury of not really needing to defend, he has to contribute much more before I get off his back.

And he still collapsed to the ground over and over today with minimal contact. He's embarrassing.
He had a direct hand in three of the four goals tonight. Plus numerous other chances created and a great shot.Not sure what else you're expecting?

Plus, the ref seemed to think he was fouled every time he went down, so not sure why he should be staying on his feet there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757