St Johnstone game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

HT Leicester 1-0 St Johnstone
Scowcroft

Team: Walker, Makin, Wilcox, Stewart, Heath, Williams, Gillespie, Nalis, Dublin, Connolly, Scowcroft.
Subs: Butcher, Stearman, O’Grady, Wright, Dawson, Pressman, Gemmill, Morris, Benjamin

Anyone know why Keown isn't even on the bench? Seemed weird to me. Has he been training though before he joined us?

Hopefully Connolly can get a goal second half :)

Graz said:
Anyone know why Keown isn't even on the bench? Seemed weird to me. Has he been training though before he joined us?

Hopefully Connolly can get a goal second half :)

I should think MA is wanting Keown to watch the side probably - we all know what Keown can do after all.

I should think Keown will largely be coaching and advising pre-Season.

good result IMO

Connolly played well according to the OS report, and Dublin cant stop scoring! :D

I wonder how many city fans travelled!?!

why didnt the trialsits play isaac,a nd quaddou, have they been released?

gagandeep said:
gagandeep said:
why didnt the trialsits play isaac,a nd quaddou, have they been released?

anyone know or bothered to reply :roll:

do you mean Okoronkwo and Ouon? :p

I'm not sure whether we have them still or not matey, we'll have to wait and see!

We played pretty wel for a friendly. Connolly looks a bargain, and Dion is class.

Jordan Stewart is not a central defender though!

Probably 150-200 Leicester fans at the match.

stjohn.jpg

Just got back from St.Johnstone,a good enough performance nothing spectacular but OK.I thought Williams was our best player looks very comfortable on the ball.Nobody played particulary badly but Heath's distribution was poor he doesn't seem to look before he passes,Makin didn't really leave any impression on me..bread and butter type player maybe not even butter more like margarine.Connolly and Dublin combined well,don't understand why Stewart played centre half.

Heaths contributing is always poor. I cant understand all this praise he is getting, most of the goals scored against us last season was because heath fell over, miss kicked the ball or passes to the oposition.

Will he be any better this season? I cant see it.

Iwas at the game and Heath was poor, but I was also at the Partick game where Heath improved immensly and against better forwards, he played 90 minutes along side Stearman who will be our next"star"
Doesnt really matter though as Keown and Dabizas will most likely start, but I have no problems with either youngster stepping in when required

Ah well guys tonight is the night u get a better test when u play us at RP, where incidentally your players have been staying, saw Martin keown etc in the Town yesterday b4 they went to Perth.

Anyways hope to see some of you tonight in the Park Hotel for a wee dram b4 the Game.

Awe the Best Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265