Stadium development latest

Swords. From what you've said on here, I reckon I'm way too quick for you.
Accepted. I walk with a stick so used to using a handheld implement to achieve stuff.

Oh yes...& I was a semi-finalist in the Midlands open junior fencing championships in 1981 (Boys Sabre) Rated 6th in the region so, like Brendan's LCFC I overachieved a little.

You're ****ed mate.

Inform your next of kin.

Accepted. I walk with a stick so used to using a handheld implement to achieve stuff.

Oh yes...& I was a semi-finalist in the Midlands open junior fencing championships in 1981 (Boys Sabre) Rated 6th in the region so, like Brendan's LCFC I overachieved a little.

You're ****ed mate.

Inform your next of kin.

Trouble is, I'd be a right dirty ****er. Waving a stick about 40 years ago ain't going to help you.

I'm the Mick Kennedy of duels.

Going to be a great addition to the championship. Glad though as will be looking at season tickets now, probably would have a great chance anyhoo but this improves things if we stay up.

From what I can make out . . .

- The extension is formerly approved and work on that aspect can begin whenever we want.

- The rest of the plans are approved subject to further details. For example, the club have still not provided anything on what they plan to do with the old EON site which they purchased after the original plans were submitted.

- The council are holding back on the rest of the plans pending a bung from the club towards the housing.

- Two objections were raised. One about environmental impact and the other from the cricket club over the road. Their problem was the tower causing a shadow on their ground. Both were noted but dismissed.

Obviously, absolutely nothing mentioned about how we're going to pay for any of it.

- Two objections were raised. One about environmental impact and the other from the cricket club over the road. Their problem was the tower causing a shadow on their ground. Both were noted but dismissed.

Obviously, absolutely nothing mentioned about how we're going to pay for any of it.
The Cricket club gets most of its Income from selling Beer to football fans and charging them to park on their land, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

I would imagine the club will borrow money mortgaged against the extra 8000 seats they will sell. On an average price of £35 per ticket over ten years that works out at about £53 million just on seating alone.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854