Stadium Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to piss on that bonfire

I wouldn't worry about it personally.
The bit about significant work, is very true.
The stadium is in a very poor state.

Someone posted an image of Top's letter regarding the sacking of Puel. I can't find it now, but I think he mentioned the stadium expansion.

Thanks Jeff. It wasn't there. It's in the statement welcoming Rodgers, so it's still on the agenda.

Take a look at the proposed training ground, do you think they will scrimp on a few bob to add a few seats to our home ground?
I don't think so!
Looking forward to the unveiling of the new look stadium.

I really hope that the silence on this since the death of Vichai isn't because plans have been shelved. Rodgers did make reference to the training ground but not the stadium.

We can't allow this sort of abomination become the biggest ground in the area . . .

Do forest actually fill their present capacity? If so, how often?

This announcement seems a bit like the one suggesting that £25M is going to be spent on Northampton town centre. Where do they think the money is going to come from for so little return?

My tree supporting season ticket colleague says capacity is 30,000 and have sold out last 5 games...

Yeah I’ve got a lot of Forest supporting mates and they say that their crowds are good at the minute.

I really hope that the silence on this since the death of Vichai isn't because plans have been shelved. Rodgers did make reference to the training ground but not the stadium.

We can't allow this sort of abomination become the biggest ground in the area . . .

Priceless. It'll be half empty every week. Forest have always been an apathetic bunch. Clough used to moan regularly about attendances. I remember them not being able to sell out a European QF home leg.

Capacity 30,445.
Average this season: 28,070
Highest this season: 29,530

mmmm...

Better than I thought it would be.

Priceless. It'll be half empty every week. Forest have always been an apathetic bunch. Clough used to moan regularly about attendances. I remember them not being able to sell out a European QF home leg.
I watched a documentary on when England ruled European football, when they got to the bit on F****t they showed the open top bus parade and in an interview with Larry Lloyd they asked him about the crowds on the streets, he said I wish they came to watch us when we played

Take a look at the proposed training ground, do you think they will scrimp on a few bob to add a few seats to our home ground?
I don't think so!
Looking forward to the unveiling of the new look stadium.
Well we have borrowed a **** ton of money so I hope it wasn’t just for whores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757