Stadium Fan Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

I had to miss the Real Madrid game so have not seen inside the revamped stadium yet.

I have seen pictures of the rebranding and we have new state-of-the-art pitch and screens, and new season ticket cards and a new shop/ticket office.

But I have seen no mention of any changes to two other crucial elements for me - Goal Music and Concourse Food and Drink.

Have there been any whispers/discussion of changes in these areas?

I heard Pukka had finally made a shit load of the Paulo Piri Piri pie which will be ready for Saturday. And on the music front, Jersey Budd will be singing live before, at HT and after the game.

A clip from John Cage's 4.33 will be played as goal music.
Carling and Worthington will be replaced by real ale and Trappist beers.
Furthermore, a hog roast will be available in the concourse.

AFI are really going for it in terms of fan satisfaction.

And as a further improvement, the two women on the way to the stadium, who look like Hilary Devey and Deborah Meaden from Dragon's Den and are supposedly advertising a gentlemans club, will be hidden from sight.

I heard Pukka had finally made a shit load of the Paulo Piri Piri pie which will be ready for Saturday. And on the music front, Jersey Budd will be singing live before, at HT and after the game.

I hope you're joking about Jersey Budd :(

And as a further improvement, the two women on the way to the stadium, who look like Hilary Devey and Deborah Meaden from Dragon's Den and are supposedly advertising a gentlemans club, will be hidden from sight.

When I lived in Worcester I used to be a member of a Gentleman's Club. The Bishop of Worcester was the President. He would have thought it a strange idea to have women advertising it.

Quilted toilet roll and slippers provided for every spectator.

When I lived in Worcester I used to be a member of a Gentleman's Club. The Bishop of Worcester was the President. He would have thought it a strange idea to have women advertising it.
David, I would never have thought! You dark horse!

Last edited:
David, I would never have thought! You dark horse!

I see what you mean. Don't worry. Just because the Bishop of Worcester was President did not mean you had to be religious. Anyway he was a Bishop in the Church of England so I don't suppose he was particularly religious either.

Still can't see why gentlemens clubs in Leicester would have women advertising them.

I see what you mean. Don't worry. Just because the Bishop of Worcester was President did not mean you had to be religious. Anyway he was a Bishop in the Church of England so I don't suppose he was particularly religious either.

Still can't see why gentlemens clubs in Leicester would have women advertising them.
:icon_lol: Stop it. Just stop it.

Smiley face sticker award to you David for making me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263