Stand Up If You Hate Dickov

Is Dickov A Unloyal Twat?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

I am Absoloutely incenced by Paul Dickovs move to Blackburn.He has no respect and if it wasnt for us he would still be playing accrington reserves on a cold monday night for Man city reserves.He would have no international career and would still be a nobody.We stud by him in the la manga case and this is how he repays us.

SCOTTISH BASTARD

Oh yeah get novo and whats appening with benty

I don't hate him, for all we know his wife could of threatend to leave him if he didn't leave city. Whats he supposed to do throw his family away for one more season at a club with no prospects!!

If i got offered a job with loads more money i would take it... He aint a fan, it's just a job to him remember.

The reason i think most of us are pissed of is cus we only got £100,000 for him, if we had got a million quid i don't think we would be moaning half as much.

This topic is living now! Lets all have a little think before we call him a 'Twat'. The bloke had to think about his future at Scotland. Also with him being 31 he would rather play football at top level. He will get a bigger name in the prem then in Div one. Unloyal yes but lets all get over it for f*ck sake!

Dickov has been through so much shit this season and the last thing he needs is us Leicester fans calling him all these names just because he's moved on. Dickov loves Leicester and he has achieved everything he could at thic club. Good on him, good luck Dickov :)

It Wasnt The money mate Micky Adams said on Radio Leicester that they offered the same as what Blackburn did.Im Standing by calling him a Twat he's ungrateful aswell.On ITV News his wife said everything was allright and they were happy in Leicester.I appreciate that it's premiership football and if he had just been a normal player bought from a side where he was playing first team football and wanted a move and he hadn't have got accused of rape i would be alright.Dont get me wrong ill still be pissed off bout jumping ship but not that bothered.Its the circumstances he's gone in that piss me off the little unloyal twat.Well at least we could use the money and get a younger better player in his place.

buzzer_b said:
Dickov has been through so much shit this season
who's fault is that?
the club stuck by him and surely as we backed him up, then the more he'd want to say thanks?
but as scowy said, i don't want him here if he doesn't want to play for leicester.
done, over.

alex said:
No room for disloyal midget knobs at the Walkers.

don't sit on the fence alex!
:wink:

don't hate the guy at all. infact i stil love him and think he has been great for the club. don't blame him for going. sometime us leicester fans have to take off our blue tinted spectacles and realise that leicester isn't the only club in the world. paul has recieved a better offer (playing in the premier and no doubt in wages) and taken it. fair play to him. if i had a chance to further my own career i would! simple as that!

That twat got us promoted.
That twat nearly kept us up.
That twat has got us all bitchy about him leaving.
We sung that twats name in every game last season.
That twat was one player that every leicester fan loved.
That twat had us all defending him when he was set up in la manga.

Grow up guys, Dickov is not a twat, none of the above would have happened if he was a twat :roll: :twisted:

but by him going after all you mention surely make the point?

Craig said:
That twat has got us all bitchy about him leaving.
We sung that twats name in every game last season.
That twat had us all defending him when he was set up in la manga.

Grow up guys, Dickov is not a twat, none of the above would have happened if he was a twat :roll: :twisted:

Here here! I love the twat!

Don't think we should bring loyalty into this.

I don't see that Blackburn will change their style of play around Paul Dickov as we did.

The support the fans gave him after the penalty miss Vs Man City was great, I now feel foolish for that.

If he doesn't want to play for Leicester he is a twat. end of....

cainy said:
It Wasnt The money mate Micky Adams said on Radio Leicester that they offered the same as what Blackburn did.Im Standing by calling him a Twat he's ungrateful aswell.On ITV News his wife said everything was allright and they were happy in Leicester.I appreciate that it's premiership football and if he had just been a normal player bought from a side where he was playing first team football and wanted a move and he hadn't have got accused of rape i would be alright.Dont get me wrong ill still be pissed off bout jumping ship but not that bothered.Its the circumstances he's gone in that piss me off the little unloyal twat.Well at least we could use the money and get a younger better player in his place.

Exactly - its the self -inflicted damage the club has done to itself -having said that I wish Dickov would just p.... off now & spare us the crap about it being a difficult decision - the reality is that he has been hawking himself around the country for weeks trying to find a move.

buzzer_b said:
The bloke had to think about his future at Scotland.

I hope you're taking the piss! Firstly he's only in the Scotland squad because we/Micky dragged him out of the obscurity of reserve football. Secondly Scotland aren't that good, out of the team that played their last game six were Premiership players, ten SPL players (arguably Div 1 level) and three were below that. The Vogts 'explanation' was just an excuse, if he was needed Dickov would be picked, regardless of where he was playing.

buzzer_b said:
Dickov loves Leicester
Oh, so that's why he lied to us all, because he loves us. So that's why he left us to sit on a Premiership bench, because he loves us. So that's why he came out with a load of excuses about leaving rather than telling us the truth, whether that be it was more money, running away from La Manga or family problems. Footballers don’t love clubs anymore, they just love themselves.

Craig said:
Wow, and there was me thinking we had 20 odd other players. I suppose Deano's goals, and Scowcroft's goals were unneeded against the force of Dickov. I suppose Walker's saves, or Elliott's headers were all just meaningless movement.

Craig said:
How's that then? By missing a penalty? By playing awfully after La Manga until we were relegated?

Craig said:
Ask Petrescu if he loved him...

Bobby Smith said:
If he doesn't want to play for Leicester he is a twat. end of....

I agree.

And even though I've just written this post about him, I do hope we drop the subject soon, because it's something we're just not going to agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757