that bloke out INXS, he knows the score

:)

Goldie Lookin Chain

Last edited:
I wonder if he'll be cremated?
That'll turn him into fag ash

I wonder if he'll be cremated?
That'll turn him into fag ash

Or if he is buried it won't be the first time that he has been interred. :icon_conf

Shite.

Is there a pun here somewhere?

:102:

Without wishing to seem unkind, I think neither Macky nor myself want to spend hours adding footnotes to our posts. I suggest you get up to speed as quickly as possible or you will find your TB posting experience a frustrating one. :icon_wink

Without wishing to seem unkind, I think neither Macky nor myself want to spend hours adding footnotes to our posts. I suggest you get up to speed as quickly as possible or you will find your TB posting experience a frustrating one. :icon_wink

It already is on occasion, for a variety of reasons. In the context of this thread, however, none of what you said made any sense, unless there's a long-forgotten in-joke about Stephen Gately that you're referring to, in which case I'm better off not knowing. In Macky's case, I feel we have a rudimentary understanding of the basics of each other's sense of humour. I was, therefore, a little surprised to see him offer a playground-grade joke, but this has now been explained.

And seeing as you're so fond of them, I'll finish my post with a :icon_wink

It already is on occasion, for a variety of reasons. In the context of this thread, however, none of what you said made any sense, unless there's a long-forgotten in-joke about Stephen Gately that you're referring to, in which case I'm better off not knowing. In Macky's case, I feel we have a rudimentary understanding of the basics of each other's sense of humour. I was, therefore, a little surprised to see him offer a playground-grade joke, but this has now been explained.

And seeing as you're so fond of them, I'll finish my post with a :icon_wink

You understand he's gay right? Gately, not Macky.

Most humour doesn't stand up to much scrutiny.
But anyway, back on topic...

OMG! Stephen Gately dead??? Real bummer

bit scary dying in your sleep...i go sleep most nights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46