Post Match Stoke 0 Leicester 4 (FA cup R3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of piss.

Lovely stuff.

Kasper so quiet he could have cracked one or two off over some of those goals.

That is the attitude I want to see

Absolutely shat all over them in the second half

Super stuff

So, so easy. Capped off by Perez playing some lovely stuff at the end, attempting a one-two with Iheanacho only for Iheanacho to show that he doesn't quite understand what a one-two is. :043:

Doesn't come much easier. Other than their height, they didn't present any difficulties. Shows you how deceptive possession can be though; they had some good periods on the ball, looked tidy enough but just had no creativity.

We could have had more. They pretty much gave up.

Tielemans is an absolute beauty of a player. He's top, top class.

Good performance today. Nice to get a few goals, and into the fourth round with relative ease.

Hoped to have seen more of Soyuncu - maybe he still needs a bit more time.

That was another reminder of the horrors of the Championship. It is an ugly, functional league full of sides that are one trick ponies. It's seven years now since we were there and I hope we don't return for a very long time. Stoke had set pieces. There was nothing else to their game.

We moved the ball well and so the result was never in doubt. The difference in quality and fitness was enormous. I thought Castagne looked a bit more like the player before his injury. But it was a stroll and most of the team hardly got out of first gear.

Rodgers was very cautious in terms of selection and changes. It was as if he feared a goal from Stoke could see us wobble. However, if we play a strong team, there are only a handful of teams that can live with us in this competition.

That was another reminder of the horrors of the Championship. It is an ugly, functional league full of sides that are one trick ponies. It's seven years now since we were there and I hope we don't return for a very long time. Stoke had set pieces. There was nothing else to their game.

We moved the ball well and so the result was never in doubt. The difference in quality and fitness was enormous. I thought Castagne looked a bit more like the player before his injury. But it was a stroll and most of the team hardly got out of first gear.

Rodgers was very cautious in terms of selection and changes. It was as if he feared a goal from Stoke could see us wobble. However, if we play a strong team, there are only a handful of teams that can live with us in this competition.
I agree with that this in all areas.
That said if I was setting up against us my first sentence would probably start with “they’re shit at set pieces so...”

What happened to praet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758