Match Thread Stoke (and Rotherham) v Leicester - PSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that team! It's looking good isn't it?

Fairly fluid in midfield now I imagine. Perez and Maddison will switch central and wide I'd think, with Tielemans also coming forward too and sometimes getting further ahead of those two.

Exciting times. We've never really had an attacking, dynamic midfield like that.

Even in our title winning season we didn't play with attacking miss. Mahrez was the attacker, but now we have several.

Much stronger squad we have now.

Kings my playing does suggest we could use another number 10. But maybe he can rediscover his attacking form.

Much stronger squad we have now.

Kings my playing does suggest we could use another number 10. But maybe he can rediscover his attacking form.

Realistically though if that was one team, you'd probably have Barnes or Gray there instead. Or add Ndidi in midfield and push Tielemans forwards.

I'd love to see us sign a quality winger who can also play Central to come into the first team and add that bit of extra depth, but it's not bad as it is.

Realistically though if that was one team, you'd probably have Barnes or Gray there instead. Or add Ndidi in midfield and push Tielemans forwards.

I'd love to see us sign a quality winger who can also play Central to come into the first team and add that bit of extra depth, but it's not bad as it is.

Fair point.

Mendy and Silva wouldn't get near a decent set of opposition attacking midfielders....both so slow on the press

Pérez should score there

His movement off the ball is very good

We look good

Agreed. The best indicator from me is that early on last season, I couldn't be arsed to watch us in actual Premier League matches. Whereas, this season, I'm keenly watching preseason friendlies.

It's like night and day watching the Puel vs. Rodgers sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363