Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had our chances. Don't really know how to feel. I've been behind him all the way but to not make a substitution until 80 minutes was just a complete piss take

Don't know how to think or feel at the moment. 40 years I have been suporting Leicester and never thought I'd see this day.

Well there you have it - no more than we deserved

The match sums up Holloway's reign

Dreadful team selction, the most appalling tactics we have seen all season, and no feckin' idea what to do to change the course of the game

THE worst manager in our 124 years of history

And that, dear friends, is a FACT

Last edited:
We had our chances. Don't really know how to feel. I've been behind him all the way but to not make a substitution until 80 minutes was just a complete piss take

Agreed.

I was behind him a lot of the time, but against Sheff Wed he took far too long to do anything and again here today, he knew for at least half an hour that we were gonna have to score, and did **** all.

I don't know how to feel.

I hope all the players and manager **** off and we can start again.

Football is Football. We've just got to make sure we win games next season.

He set out to draw today and didn't make a change until 80 minutes, any defense I had of him has now gone.

84 minutes

THE most incompetent managerial display I think I have seen happened today

Thank feck I didn't get a ticket and have to witness it first hand

Even a month ago I didn't really think this would happen. IH's position is untenable IMO. Hopefully MM won't decide to piss off now the going is getting really tough.

Strange isn't it? I expect that we all new that relegation was the most likely outcome, but somehow, I really didn't believe it. Looks like we are in for another interesting close season - this time, more departures than signings (?)
Uncharted territory for us all: we've never been so low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263