Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been an accident waiting to happen.

There is no point or morality in being venomous towards Holloway. It was simply obvious that he was not up to the job and we have been asking for this for several months now.

To be honest - I thought they put up a reasonable show on the day ...but i always predicted that Southampton would beat the Blades.

This is a humiliation; footballing disaster and a financial disaster for the club.

It's been hard enough justifying to the missus why I need to stay in on Saturday mornings to listen to the boys over the internet -- I think she might have a point now...

Just lost for words.

Holloway must go.

Absolute shit. Just hid away in the dugout and was afraid to make any changes to the match. C*nt!! **** off!

Our worst EVER team.. **** off all of you.

Had my first p*ss taking text message. One of many no doubt

It's going to be a long hard summer for us. The players can pick up other clubs (there is probably a transfer if relegated clause in their contracts) The manager will get a golden handshake and MM can disappear off to more "business meetings".

We, the fans, will have to run the gauntlet of Cov trees sheep and all the other feckers who want to have a pop at us. The 'professionals' will just slink off into the night.

The fecking miserable bunch of tossers who call themsleves players should go on an open top bus tour so we can throw crap at them, because they've been throwing crap at us for 9 months.

you cant hold all the blame on Ollie, yes has done shit, his tatics have been shit but we were in this mess even before he came!

No we weren't

We were not in the bottom three when he took over

We are now

Will those delusional feckwits that keep defending Holloway go take a reality pill and pi55off for the summer!

tw@ts

Cant bring myself to think at the moment, im sure a few people spotted my mistake in the 'ahaha' thread. :icon_conf

Im expecting a press conference tommorow, no way holloway can stay here.

The most gutless performance from a manager i have ever seen.

Mr Holloway, when you needed to have a nerve of steel and really show your hunger for the cause, you fluffed it, you royally ****ed up, you showed no sign of ability or tactical awareness.

I hope you have the bollocks to do the right thing and resign right away.

For some unknown reason im in a state of shock, thanks to all involved for ruining a fine record.

**** YOU ALL!!!

I'm not going to mindlessly defend Holloway. i like the guy, but I'm not convinced he's helping Leicester.

However, I don't know who is better. I am happy to replace him with proven quality, but Blackwell and Dowie are not proven quality. And I'm not sure we can attract anyone who is.

I really believe we have a good squad, but they just don't care about Leicester City. We need someone who can inspire them, or someone who does care about Leicester. Failing this, we just need to stick a half decent manager in place and give him time. At the minute, i think Holloway is as good as any to fill the role.

Forgive me for making a pretty vague point but I'm deflated and defeated and a fair bit drunk. I'm looking forward to winning two consecutive games next season but I just don't know how we go forward from here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758