Stop Slagging off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Unwin

Hi gang, i've just signed up so im new to this forum, but i do generally read all comments.
Im gonna start my first topic by asking some of you as to why there's odd fans on here that call every signing we make, blasting micky for whatever he does and now some people are calling dabizas. I know its only a small minority but lets not call these players before the season has even kicked off, and give micky a break! As for Dabizas, i think its awesome news he's stopped. He and Matt Heath were excellent together towards the end of last season

I totaly agree but i think that if elliott fets himself fit after his opperation he'll be able to force his way in instead of dabizas.

If we get a bid for dabizas then hell be gone because he's still got a release clause, so we had best sign Mawene for some cover.

Chris_Unwin said:
No mate didn't play for them, why?

I know someone called Chris Unwin who played for them thats all!

Im gonna start my first topic by asking some of you as to why there's odd fans on here that call every signing we make, blasting micky for whatever he does and now some people are calling dabizas.

Mein Gott. I'd forgotten that we once had Nikos.

Anyone else who you'd sooner not remember?

Steve Howey anybody?

It's good to see that over the years the scepticism has remained the same and is still going strong.

It's just a shame that most of the sceptics have been proven right.

My favourite big name no mark was Danish international Jacob Laursen. Pure quality.

Tont Spearing, Rob Johnson, Graham Fenton, Rab Douglas, Shaun Newton, Josh Low, Ian Banks, Michael Trotter & That postman from Gillingham (Pat somethingorother??) but the biggest twat of all has to be Dennis Wise!! - All useless feckers

deep breath...

Brian Carey, Michael Trotter, record signing Mark Blake, John Curtis, Callum Davidson, Bruno N'Gotty, Jimmy Neilson, Alan Maybury, Mark Devries, Jamie Scowcroft (3Mill ?!?!), Ade Akinbiyi, Trevor Benjamin, Arnar Gunnlaugson, Martin Keown, Junior Lewis, Kaebi, Fruend, Lee Marshall, The injury prone Derby striker (Lee?), Cresswell.

Some proper quality signings there.

I really hated Davidson, he cost 1.7M, injured all the time and was simply not good enough to be what we signed him as; a premier league left back.

Not too stir controversy, I just never rated him and never fully understood the praise he received from City fans.

As for Freund, he was alright, but again, nowhere near the standard needed to suceed at the level we were at at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757