Strange morris link.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

There is a link at the top of the page that takes you to a lesser known fox in what looks to be a blue adornment. Not sure what he does or what he is but Dicky Attenborough will be along soon to study this greatly misunderstood creature.

I await two inevitable developments:

first - Morris or Levein "hails" this return with comments along the lines of " it will be like us signing a quality player in the January transfer window".

second - Lee Morris has suffered a temporary set back in training that will delay is first team comeback for a few weeks/ months /years.

Redditch Fox said:
I await two inevitable developments:

first - Morris or Levein "hails" this return with comments along the lines of " it will be like us signing a quality player in the January transfer window".

second - Lee Morris has suffered a temporary set back in training that will delay is first team comeback for a few weeks/ months /years.

LOL - Quality, RF....

Who knows? He might be ok this time. Training with the academy sounds like a wise move, when in the past me may have been rushed.

I've never seen him play, but lets hope he can get properly fit and stay that way.

I can't believe he's only 25, or do you only age when you play football. ( In Lee's case it will be like someone having a birthday on Feb 29th :biggrin: )

Cate Fox said:
I just dont believe it... something is bound to happen...

Hat trick in the Spurs cup tie. 2-0 down and on comes Morris......

Dunc said:
Hat trick in the Spurs cup tie. 2-0 down and on comes Morris......

To revisit a contribution from someone else a few months ago .....more likely Johnny Morris comes on and score a hat trick... and yes I did see Johnny Morris play.. and he was also signed from Derby , the only difference is that Johnny was a top class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69