• ferdinand and scowcroft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ferdinand and higgnet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Wright :cry:
I had to go for Ferdinand and Bent, because its the only one we aint tried that should be tried and nothing else has worked so far!

and any I've missed out! i hav'nt included trev and wright as I don't think they are in contention for places at the moment

Dickov and Bent........they will be shit hot after sats confidence booster!

Controversial.. but Bent & Ferdinand, with Dickov comming on after 60 mins to exploit tired defenders.

If not, then Bent & Dickov.

Bent is the best we have, end of. :)

imo playing ferdinand upfront with dickov/bent with the other playing just behind them would work, its what alot of clubs do when they have 3 good strikers and can't chose between them!

speno

Dickov can be creative and would need some sharper/quicker than a deano/les up front with him. As a pairing I would go for Bent or Dickov although would prefer Emile & Stan!

Dickov and Bent I think can pose the most trouble for defences in the Prem. Dickov is class at this level, his performances against Leeds and Spurs prove that for me, and Bent I think looks the part; but only with a bit of service.....he won't take too many hoofs from Taggs that well!!!!
Ferdinand on the bench, come on City get in to 'em...

Definately Dickov & Bent. I think that Bent offers similar qualities to Les (arial ability and good feet) but he has pace and youth on his side too.

Bob Carolgees

Dickov and bent thier the best we got anyhow the problems with the delivery not with the strikers....I feel I maybe repeating myself with that but it's true. :(

Why on earth would that be Ricey? I mean, I love MA, but why would he do that? Someone please explain why that would be a good idea?? Bent and Dickov have only played three times together, why split them up?? Why why why why?? Ferdy in front of Deane eh???

That's stumped me, it really has.

Dickov and Bent. Dickov is out top scorer and has played well this season. And Bent has been very impressive thus far, and I think it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring consistently IMO. :D

lol Deane isn't going to start against Wolves. It just said in a news item on the site that he's fit and will be available. He won't be picked ahead of Bent, Dickov or Ferdinand. Maybe he'll be on the bench as a "secret weapon".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757