Struggling with March 15th Deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any instances like the one Beaumont Fox posted, then please let us know.

At the Trust AGM, members highlighted to those present from the club, the mixed information being given by different staff members and the promise was made that all staff would be fully briefed.

Therefore if this still isn't the case, we certainly want full details to discuss with the club, as fans shouldn't be being penalised through poor staff training

It's still the £4 per go direct debit fee that cracks me up. Is there really any need? I mean, really?

It's still the £4 per go direct debit fee that cracks me up. Is there really any need? I mean, really?

I don't get why people moan about it personally. If the club didn't keep it in house, youd be looking at a lot more than a few quid in interest to split the payments.

So why do most organisations (utilities etc.) give you a discount if you pay by direct debit, not charge you for it?

So why do most organisations (utilities etc.) give you a discount if you pay by direct debit, not charge you for it?

They don't. Utility companies do this as its easier for them than chasing money. They are providing an ongoing service based around usage, LCFC are not.

If you go in to Curry's this afternoon to buy a new TV, do you expect it to be cheaper if you want spilt the payments over a given time rather than paying up front?

If you go in to Curry's this afternoon to buy a new TV, do you expect it to be cheaper if you want spilt the payments over a given time rather than paying up front?

the last time i bought a telly (admittedly a long time ago)

dixons twat: that's £300, do you want to use our interest-free direct debit scheme?
me: ooh interest free, nice one, what are the payments?
twat: it's £10 a month for (some thing like) four years
me: huh? so that's £400 quid, how is that interest free?
twat: well it's interest free for six months
me: so how about i pay £10 a month for 6 month and pay the rest off at the end?
twat: no we can't do it like that
me: how about i pay £240 and then pay £10 for six months?
twat: no we can't do it like that either?
me: so there is no way of paying using your interst-free scheme that would involve me not paying interest?
twat: erm...no
me: just take £300 off my card
twat: ok, do you want to buy insurance?

:098:

just been and done the deed no queue at all, got a free packet of crisps though

they even had next years booklet ready normally you are worring whether it will arrive before the season starts.

You're right, but if they said they could only deliver the TV in 5 months time I would be pretty annoyed.:icon_wink

Oh well, succumbed yesterday and paid in full for my tickets. Pleasantly surprised to be given them there and then and not have to wait for the post.

Oh well, succumbed yesterday and paid in full for my tickets. Pleasantly surprised to be given them there and then and not have to wait for the post.

Took the decision yesterday to spend the extra £400 on a new Mountain Bike and step up the trail riding. I may take in a few away games and may return to the Walkers one day if someone tells me it's no longer Disney does Football.:)

Still struggling to find any benefit in paying this early. Losing my seat can only be a good thing. They can wait for my money, I'm busy giving it to other clubs at the minute :icon_bigg

Still struggling to find any benefit in paying this early. Losing my seat can only be a good thing. They can wait for my money, I'm busy giving it to other clubs at the minute :icon_bigg

The prices go up by 5% on Monday. Is that not a good enough reason for you?

I should clarify that really. As is the case with pretty much everyone, I have bills to pay. At the moment, going to away games is costing at least £100 a month, which is a fair chunk when you've been made redundant. Not going to away games isn't really an option, so they'll have to wait until either my other expenses are down (id est, the end of the season), or I finally get a new job. The threat of them charging me maybe an extra sixteen quid isn't going to change my mind.

Decision made.

Sorry, LCFC :icon_sad:

Other priorities in life. Normally I'd find the money no problem, even this time finding it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

But after the way the club appears to be treating the fans, LCFC has moved down my list of priorities. I feel the club are no longer worth me throwing my time and money in their direction

Went to renew mine online but they wanted to charge a fiver booking fee, so I'll do it over the phone tomorrow.

Went to renew mine online but they wanted to charge a fiver booking fee, so I'll do it over the phone tomorrow.

I WAS intending to do that........BUT........

How much more blood does this club want from its year-on-year, decade-on-decade loyal fans?

It's very disappointing.

I have had to rethink this entire issue.

I feel disenfranchised and exploited, even though I've stuck with us all through, even through this rubbish season, and totally believe in LCFC.

It's not good. It doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling..........It makes me feel like a number, an investor, a subscriber to some crap TV channel or some disreputable website, and that's not what I am. I'm a loyal supporter and a fan, and have been a believer, for years and years and years.

I'm just opting out of this relentless, ruthless, capital-driven financial blackmail. It's got that bad, for me. After all these years, that's really sad.

I'm not renewing, for the first time in two decades. I can't be reduced to being a nothing, a faceless contributor to someone's investment fund, with an extra administration fee everywhere I turn.

That isn't what this passion is about.

It's not football. It's cynical big business. I can't be a part of it.

Not that you can be bovvered with my POV. And that's fairynuff. :) But I'm kinda sticking to what I said in my lengthy interview with 4-4-2 a couple of years ago. When business interests take over fan bases, it's the end of the road.

Lots of......

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861