Summer Tournement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNdecided - because the tounemnet is being played over 3 days it will be difficult to get there from b'ham everyday!

Also £7 a ticket - come off it, I foresee one very empty stadium!

Fox Fan said:
UNdecided - because the tounemnet is being played over 3 days it will be difficult to get there from b'ham everyday!

I thought it was a 2 day tournement a Saturday and Sunday ?

Fox Fan said:

It's £35 a ticket (for adults), for the two day tournament. Two matches on Saturday, two on Sunday.

Season ticket holders can get a ticket for £30.

Juvenile prices are £10 for the two days.

If you just want to go for one day it's £20 for adults, £5 for juveniles.

webmaster said:
Fox Fan said:

It's £35 a ticket (for adults), for the two day tournament. Two matches on Saturday, two on Sunday.

Thats a lot of money considering these are not exactly 'big name' teams! I mean Boca juniors - world club chamions now thats a team to see and yeah more people would of probally gone for that but East Benigal FC? I think not!

its too much money I.M.O should of put prices lower and got better opposition in, instead of maritoma, we have seen barcelona, englan, and brazil at our stadium in recent years, so it is dissapointing we couldnt have got someone like valencia, or deportivo etc

gagandeep said:
its too much money I.M.O should of put prices lower and got better opposition in, instead of maritoma, we have seen barcelona, englan, and brazil at our stadium in recent years, so it is dissapointing we couldnt have got someone like valencia, or deportivo etc

It's not easy to get decent quality opposition unless you're in the premiership. I think we did well to get a club as good as Maritimo given the short notice that was available.

But I agree about the prices. Most people will only be interested in the Leicester games, and £20 to see a friendly is too much for a lot of people. We saw last season that a lot of people aren't interested in a competitive cup match against Crewe, with reduced prices, so I think a lot of people will think £20 is too much to watch Leicester v East Bengal in a friendly.

webmaster said:
gagandeep said:

It's not easy to get decent quality opposition unless you're in the premiership. I think we did well to get a club as good as Maritimo given the short notice that was available.

But I agree about the prices. Most people will only be interested in the Leicester games, and £20 to see a friendly is too much for a lot of people. We saw last season that a lot of people aren't interested in a competitive cup match against Crewe, with reduced prices, so I think a lot of people will think £20 is too much to watch Leicester v East Bengal in a friendly.

i agree, but that will give a big crow because of the asian factor, they will go to see leicester play east bengal, they defitnley would have if prices were like 10 pounds for just that match

webmaster said:
Fox Fan said:

They know how to rip us off dont they?
All this money for this 120 years :?

those ticket prices are an absaloute joke.

I'll say it again, what the hell are the foxes trust doing??????????????/

Another example of the club ripping the fans off and these examples have beconme all the more frequent since the introduction of the trust.

It is clear they are not putting the fans views across well enough and having a grand total of no effect on the thos of the vlub.

trickytrev said:
those ticket prices are an absaloute joke.

I'll say it again, what the hell are the foxes trust doing??????????????/

Another example of the club ripping the fans off and these examples have beconme all the more frequent since the introduction of the trust.

It is clear they are not putting the fans views across well enough and having a grand total of no effect on the thos of the vlub.

agree, what do the trust have 2 say??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758