Super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feriol

Anyone else watching.

I've never watched a game of American football before, but the buildup caught my eye this year, so going to give it a try.

I'm trying to make sense of the tactics, KC look more ambitious, but SF slow and steady.

Enjoyed that more than I thought I would, twists and turns and it's hard not to get caught up in the spectacle.

I watched a number of YouTube videos this morning of Patrick Mahomes (the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback) He really has a quite incredible talent. Cool as you like as the opposition are trying to get to him; he drops back, side steps, spurts into space - all whilst assessing the options upfield, and then throws the perfect pass. We've perhaps all seen the overarm launching of the football - Mahomes does that, sure, but also side arms, wrong hand flips, you name it... incredible stuff. He'll side arm a bullet pass 40m with pin point accuracy.

I know little about American football but this guy is worth watching.

I watched a number of YouTube videos this morning of Patrick Mahomes (the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback) He really has a quite incredible talent. Cool as you like as the opposition are trying to get to him; he drops back, side steps, spurts into space - all whilst assessing the options upfield, and then throws the perfect pass. We've perhaps all seen the overarm launching of the football - Mahomes does that, sure, but also side arms, wrong hand flips, you name it... incredible stuff. He'll side arm a bullet pass 40m with pin point accuracy.

I know little about American football but this guy is worth watching.

I think his calmness made the difference. His opposite number got hit a few times, and started to rush and get flustered. Mahomes didn't mind getting hit and even ran with it at times.

He’s a star and absolute quality. His dad was a pitcher in baseball and he could have chosen that route too, but his arm strength is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263