super steve = team success?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boca-Filbert

Though I have been a city for a long time, I’m not most knowledgeable – that I freely admit. So my question to the anoraks is this: ... has Leicester always been successful when we have fielded a player called Steve (ie. Lynex, Claridge, Walshe, Guppy etc....), equally have we always been crap without a 'Super Steve' to chant?

If there is a correlation, surely we can be reassured that with the recent addition of s howard, he was the missing link and we will inevitably climb the league and clinch a play-off spot at the death. Its a foregone conclusion so no more worries – bring on the Premiership

Though I have been a city for a long time, I’m not most knowledgeable – that I freely admit. So my question to the anoraks is this: ... has Leicester always been successful when we have fielded a player called Steve (ie. Lynex, Claridge, Walshe, Guppy etc....), equally have we always been crap without a 'Super Steve' to chant?

If there is a correlation, surely we can be reassured that with the recent addition of s howard, he was the missing link and we will inevitably climb the league and clinch a play-off spot at the death. Its a foregone conclusion so no more worries – bring on the Premiership

Jesus! You really have got a lot of thinking time on your hands!

i'm not sure the quality of the 'steve' matters - it just seems as long as we have a steve in the team, we seem to do all right.

Stevie Agnew

he's got no hair, but we don't care

Steve Walsh was playing in the 1990/91 season when we were almost relegated from the old 2nd division.

Jesus! You really have got a lot of thinking time on your hands!

i have done enough worrying and feeling facked off about whats been happening, so a bit of positive (maybe warped) thinking is not such a bad thing. however, i seriously think howard will be a big player for us - its been a long while since we have had someone who can score key goals for us...

perhaps it's not that having us a steve makes us great

but when we're great, we always have a steve

you know what i think makes us a successful team?

good players, they always seem to coincide with a good team

;)

correction:

perhaps it's not that having us a steve makes us great

but when we're great, we always have a steve

you know what i think makes us a successful team?

good players (called Steve), they always seem to coincide with a good team

;)

thank fack steve is common, imagine if we had to wait till be signed a player called Željko, Pontus, Dion or Zsolt to get any success

There were no Steve's in the team that almost won the league in the 1920s

we've only ever been successful with an "ade TWAT akinbuyi" in the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00