Swansea City - Sat 23rd Oct - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off:

3pm

Tickets:

Ticket sales start w/c 11th October, with the usual order or P1 on Monday, P2 Tuesday, P3 Wednesday, Members Thurs and General Sale on Friday.

Adults: £25.00
Students: £15.00
Seniors: £13.00
Unders 16's: £10.00 or £4.00 if accompanied by an adult.

Fox Travel:

Coaches will depart the stadium at 9.30am.

Adult STH: £20.00
Concession STH: £18.00
Adult NON STH: £23.00
Concession NON STH: £21.00

Directions & Parking:

Approx 175 miles - 3 hours

M69 > M6 > M42 > M5 south to J8 > M50 > A40 > A465 ....

Join the M4 west at J43, continue and exit at J45 on the A4067 signposted Swansea. After approx 2½ miles you will see the ground on your left.

There is a park and ride facilty just as you leave the M4 to join the A4067 which costs £5.00 per car. Away fans have their own buses which drop and collect you from the away turnstiles at the stadium.

Parking at the ground will cost you £10.00.

Trains:

Without doing any digging, a return will cost £60.20. The journey involves two changes (Birmingham New St & Newport). I will update this section once I have had a look at the split ticket options etc.

Pubs:

Pubs around the ground are designated home fans only, plenty of bars to be had in the city centre.

Not much saving by splitting I can see from trainline.com

Leicester/Birmingham £10 Anytime Day Return -at the station or online

Birmingham/Newport 2x Singles of £18 or £19 -Booked online

Newport/Swansea £12.40 Anytime Day Return - at the station or online

From Leicester Station I have always been able to get a group saver to Birmingham, allowing 3 or 4 to travel for the price of 2.

Not much saving by splitting I can see from trainline.com

Leicester/Birmingham £10 Anytime Day Return -at the station or online

Birmingham/Newport 2x Singles of £18 or £19 -Booked online

Newport/Swansea £12.40 Anytime Day Return - at the station or online

If you're bored, try splitting Birmingham with Birstol Parkway, Cardiff Central or Hereford and then obviosuly Swansea with those 3 stations.

OS now says that NO tickets will be available at Swansea on the day of the game. Tickets now on General Sale and available from the ticket office until 5:30 on Friday.

Really want to go. A couple of problems. I only passed my test 9 weeks ago. It's 200 miles from Nottingham. I'm a really confident driver, but still it's a long way there and back in a day. It would also be a very expensive day on my own. If it was pay on the day, I would have the chance to just wake up Saturday and go, but it's not so I need to make my mind up tomorrow. Decisions, decisions, decisions ...

Really want to go. A couple of problems. I only passed my test 9 weeks ago. It's 200 miles from Nottingham. I'm a really confident driver, but still it's a long way there and back in a day. It would also be a very expensive day on my own. If it was pay on the day, I would have the chance to just wake up Saturday and go, but it's not so I need to make my mind up tomorrow. Decisions, decisions, decisions ...

Do it!

If you can get to Leicester early enough surely you can meet up with someone off here who is going nd share the petrol costs?

I'd suggest coming on our coach as we are doing a pub stop, but we are in Hinckley so it means leaving home even earlier to get here for when we go!

Think i was behind boc- assuming you wear that name on your shirt. You must have been freezing.

I was actually overheating. If you could see the name on my shirt, it means that I had taken my jacket off.

Why didn't you introduce yourself? I could then have introduced you to Blue Maniac who was sitting immediately to my left and, possibly, to beaumont who was sitting not far away to my right.

I was actually overheating. If you could see the name on my shirt, it means that I had taken my jacket off.

Why didn't you introduce yourself? I could then have introduced you to Blue Maniac who was sitting immediately to my left and, possibly, to beaumont who was sitting not far away to my right.
And Clee Jr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758