Swiss International Air Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

This is a recommendation as a consequence of my personal experiences.

At all possible costs if you have an alternative to flying with this airline give very strong consideration to that alternative. This would include another airline, the train, coach or donkey as well.

This is a recommendation as a consequence of my personal experiences.

At all possible costs if you have an alternative to flying with this airline give very strong consideration to that alternative. This would include another airline, the train, coach or donkey as well.

Stewardess knock back your indecent proposal?

I used to work for the catering arm of shoddy bunch of no marks before they went bust and re-invented themselves as Swiss. Poor management from this lot, top to bottom of the company. The Swiss, as professionals, are some of the worst people I have worked with. Arrogant and ignorant (Although the Swiss Germans are the worst of the lot)

I used to work for the catering arm of shoddy bunch of no marks before they went bust and re-invented themselves as Swiss. Poor management from this lot, top to bottom of the company. The Swiss, as professionals, are some of the worst people I have worked with. Arrogant and ignorant (Although the Swiss Germans are the worst of the lot)

Glad it is not just me. They are at best disingenuous and at worst borderline deceptive in the way additional charges are calculated and levied. :098:

Glad it is not just me. They are at best disingenuous and at worst borderline deceptive in the way additional charges are calculated and levied. :098:

Correct. I think after going pop last time they are trying to ensure survival by royally screwing the paying public this time. If they hadn't decided on a crazy business strategy that involved buying loss making airlines in the vain attempt at building a flying group to rival One World (BA and Partners) then they wouldn't have posted losses of over £1bn in the first place. As I said, Arrogant and ignorant. I would and have avoided their planes like the plague since I left the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48