Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

To be honest, if I wasn't me then I wouldn't mind 'me' being in charge for a few games, I'd certainly prefer 'me' to Howard Wilkinson. With 'me' you would get a LCFC fan, rather than a corpse like has been. So, to reiterate Alex:

VOTE JOE FOX YOU TOSSERS!

My first tactic would be to get all the players together before the match, give them each a beer of their choice and also present them with their wife/girlfriend. Then I would say to the "go away and sample these two" and when they came back ask them how they were, and I'm pretty sure they would say they were great. Then I'd say "right, get out there and play the best football you have ever played, win the game and see how much better they both are after getting 3 fookin' points!

It'd work for me

What I think may work, is the sound of 'Thriller' gently oozing from the manager's office, when the climactic part of the tune appears, then together with lots of dry ice, JF, Alex, MK, MB and Homer emerge out of the shadows, followed by the rest of the forum dressed as ghouls...
JF: 'It's close to kick off, we're gotta' get stuck in to the Cov..' (sing if you will to the Thriller first line)...

We then start throwing fake blood around before sending the side of to earn us a win......and put a stake through Bassett's heart.

You really must stop drinking before lunchtime, Alex

alex said:
What I think may work, is the sound of 'Thriller' gently oozing from the manager's office, when the climactic part of the tune appears, then together with lots of dry ice, JF, Alex, MK, MB and Homer emerge out of the shadows, followed by the rest of the forum dressed as ghouls...
JF: 'It's close to kick off, we're gotta' get stuck in to the Cov..' (sing if you will to the Thriller first line)...

We then start throwing fake blood around before sending the side of to earn us a win......and put a stake through Bassett's heart.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No need for Homer to dress up then really. :lol: :wink:

Next line would be:

"...and when the ref blows, we must forget about Dickov..."

"...open your eyes....there's goals inside you, you know it can't be lies..."

"....and all the time, the sky blue scum have to listen to their sighs...."

CHORUS (alex, it's over to you) :lol:

alex said:

Can we all have some of what you are smoking at the moment :?: :D :D :p :p 8) :wink:

'It's no surprise, Connelly's missed from 7 yards, if you blink your eye, you'd miss the one thing Dublin did in the game, it's a shame, cause this is City, Leicester City, we're so full of trite even our Captain's a Greek bucket of shite, yes this is City, Leicester City, you'll feel the pain when we hoof it up again.....' :lol:

alex said:
'It's no surprise, Connelly's missed from 7 yards, if you blink your eye, you'd miss the one thing Dublin did in the game, it's a shame, cause this is City, Leicester City, we're so full of trite even our Captain's a Greek bucket of shite, yes this is City, Leicester City, you'll feel the pain when we hoof it up again.....' :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Then the spooky part spoken by Howard Wilko who is holding a torch under his chin so create extra fear:

how come this thread finished so early?
the zombies would work, but how about a parody of duran duran's wild boys video?

Shite boys, always losing,
shite boys, game was thrown away....
Shite boys always moan....

MKFox said:
how come this thread finished so early?
the zombies would work, but how about a parody of duran duran's wild boys video?

Shite boys, always losing,
shite boys, game was thrown away....
Shite boys always moan....

:lol: It is responses like yours which ensured the early demise of this thread. :wink:

tactics?
2 hours of minty freshness with only 2 calories each?

MKFox said:
tactics?
2 hours of minty freshness with only 2 calories each?

Some tart shook hers at me the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566