Tb Awards 2008- The Result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, and I'm very disappointed.

I'm not naturally a **** like the rest of the folk from Melton, so I have to try extra hard just to fit in.

I like to see my efforts being credited and acknowledged, not wasted on some ****ing foreigner.

Oy! Just because you didn't win, don't take it out on the rest of us :icon_bigg

ouch! spelling corrected by King Newts.

I'm loving the fact Newts won "Most Controversial".

He's about as controversial as finding a tea pot at a tea party. Controversial, my arse, Fantasist more like.

Indeed and somebody even voted for SWWG in that category

But why?

I post a load of crap!:icon_lol:

The reason why I voted for you is because you are usually first with a decent match report from any of those far flung away games. :icon_wink

Thanks for my vote.

Must start on a new avatar ready for next year.

orang utan prostitute....ha ha forgot about that thread

heh heh

Don't think that the irony of me winning funniest poster and Highland fox winning poster of the year isn't clear to everyone.

I spend half my life giving you chumps gems, deep from the inside of, no, not just the Walkers stadium, but from the darkest crevices of the English footballing community whilst Highland comes on here with no obvious knowledge on any subject and at best a lack of respect for us serious posters and yet he gets the award that I so obviously deserve and I get made to look like the village goon.

Typical.

Don't think that the irony of me winning funniest poster and Highland fox winning poster of the year isn't clear to everyone.

I spend half my life giving you chumps gems, deep from the inside of, no, not just the Walkers stadium, but from the darkest crevices of the English footballing community whilst Highland comes on here with no obvious knowledge on any subject and at best a lack of respect for us serious posters and yet he gets the award that I so obviously deserve and I get made to look like the village goon.

Typical.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572