TB2 - Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
OK, it is now unanimous that we need/want to set up a second 5-a-Side team to play on Wednesday nights at Goals, Leicester. This is due to an excessive amount of interest from posters in wanting to play for the 1st team and not enough spaces.

We are now recruiting.

So far we have:

1) Melton Fox
2) pds
3) Ch4mbo
4) Lboro Fox?

Ideally we need another 3 players, including a keeper. Lazzer, are you interested?

Harry, is it wise to submit a team if we only have 4 players and then "borrow" from the 1st team if required, or do you think it is better to wait until a few more confirm before submitting?

Nathan - Have you made any decisions?

Ability is not important, so if you are interested please reply in this thread or the corresponding one in the Talking Balls FC Forum, or via private message to me if preferred.

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?p=707718#post707718

Games will be approx £4 or £5 each as charged by Goals.

Difficult to say tbh Melts, at the current moment I think you'll need to wait a few more. As we are have struggled for numbers the past three weeks.

Ask Matt to contact Mitcho....he's been looking for a place for a while.

Difficult to say tbh Melts, at the current moment I think you'll need to wait a few more. As we are have struggled for numbers the past three weeks.

Ask Matt to contact Mitcho....he's been looking for a place for a while.

I've texted him and told him to get his ass online to announce his intention.

I also gave melts the exact opposite advice to you in his other thread :icon_bigg:icon_redf

Just noticed...I am more than willing to play twice if commitments allow but I don't want to be stepping on people's feet. At the minute, we have a catalogue of injures and semi-retirements, hence the reasoning why I'd recommend Chris to try and get some more ''core'' players.

Just got a text from Dan (Mitcho), he said he's just on his way to Devon but he wants me to put his name down as he is definately in, he's quite sporty so should be OK ;)

Big Update

I've just called goals:

There are only two places left across the days and leagues.

We can choose from:

Monday league - Division 4
Tuesday League - Division 2

If we want Monday, and we can register by 12.00 tomorrow, we will have a game tomorrow night with a 9.30 KO. There are six weeks left of that season.

IMO to go straight into Div 2 on a Tuesday would be suicidal.

Please respond ASAP so I know what to do. I am in the London area all day tomorrow so it needs to be sorted today if poss. If not, I'll pm everybody involved my mobile number and you can reach me in the morning.

Big Update

I've just called goals:

There are only two places left across the days and leagues.

We can choose from:

Monday league - Division 4
Tuesday League - Division 2

If we want Monday, and we can register by 12.00 tomorrow, we will have a game tomorrow night with a 9.30 KO. There are six weeks left of that season.

IMO to go straight into Div 2 on a Tuesday would be suicidal.

Please respond ASAP so I know what to do. I am in the London area all day tomorrow so it needs to be sorted today if poss. If not, I'll pm everybody involved my mobile number and you can reach me in the morning.

I'm up for tomorrow

I'm up for tomorrow
Excellent, 'cause Goals just called me and said somebody esle wants the spot. I charmed my way out of it until tomorrow, but if we don't register this week, the other team will get the place.

1) Melton Fox
2) p d s

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48