have you had a little cry?

• yes

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 38 66.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one single tear will be shed - that bunch of inept tossers dont deserve it. Soon the clearout will commence, hopefully from the top down and once again we will have a team that actually gives a toss and wants to play.

Not one single tear will be shed - that bunch of inept tossers dont deserve it. Soon the clearout will commence, hopefully from the top down and once again we will have a team that actually gives a toss and wants to play.

Wonderful post :038:

Feel the same,I lost any feeling I had for the Club a long time ago.

No Tears just totally gutted...but to be honest we deserved it, it has been one of the worst seasons in my 25 years supporting the club....Watch out Div 1, Milan and his travelling circus will be hitting a town near you

No tears for me, havent spoken once in the past 40 minutes. I feel very sick though, back in august id never think it would be like this.

...well, I'm just glad it's over, in one way it MAY do us good to regroup, think we will have to build the momentum up to try and get straight back up, then push on from there at least we SHOULD be able to win a few on the bounce next season... COME ON YOU FOXES !!!!

no tears.

i was chatting with my brother the other day and we both agreed we haven't been the same since we conceded those two goals away at boro in injury time.

things are worse now of course, but i don't feel as devastated for some reason.

I have to disagree. The moment when the wheel feel off happened at this game. :icon_conf

Code:
English Premier 	Leicester 	1-2 	Bradford 	 01-01-2001

Exactly, which I why I refuse to let a game of football ruin my weekend

few tears at full time. since then i've been sat here in silence. totally numb. when it really sinks in, whether it be in the next few days or weeks, i'm sure i'll find myself crying.
right now i hate most of the people at our club for causing us lot this pain, but come august, we'll all be back up for it ready to support our team again.

no tears, any one with a half a brain would have known we deserved to be relegated after the pathetic performance at Kov away

I have to disagree. The moment when the wheel feel off happened at this game. :icon_conf

Code:
English Premier 	Leicester 	1-2 	Bradford 	 01-01-2001

I was talking from a supporter's point of view of being devastated by a loss.

I remember that Bradford game - Junior Lewis was playing in centre-mid if I remember correctly...

No tears, just bitter

I'm trying to be positive, thinking that now things MUST change. Hopefully.

By mid-day tomorrow I'll be even more fed up than usual with work colleagues .

nearly cried, sort of in my own world of depression right now, don't know what to say, normally when we lose we can count on a chance to bounce back next week, but we've run out of chances and we're well and truely ****ed!! just gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757