Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

I'd like to think we'll be aiming higher than a winger who's got two goals and three assists in the Spanish second division.

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Here we go.

I feel most honoured. Thank You for the thread!

Regarding the player - Mahrez seems to be a decent buy and he wasn't particularly prolific the season before we signed him. Not sure about assists, however they aren't the only stats that are important.

I've heard a rumour that we'll be in the top flight next season

I feel most honoured. Thank You for the thread!

Regarding the player - Mahrez seems to be a decent buy and he wasn't particularly prolific the season before we signed him. Not sure about assists, however they aren't the only stats that are important.
Spot the typo. I had to sacrifice one character due to title restrictions.

A couple of months ago I would have said yes but over the past few games he has been magnificent. His energy and desire are faultless and to top it all he has started to find the back of the net.

Daily Express. Reported in the 'News Now' site. Bakary Sako from Wolves. I don't know much about him.

Also wants £50k a week and a huge signing on fee according to John Percy.

Also wants £50k a week and a huge signing on fee according to John Percy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...lla-and-West-Brom-with-huge-wage-demands.html

Wolves winger Bakary Sako has stunned Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion with his wage demands, which are threatening to wreck his hopes of a Premier League move.
Sako is understood to be seeking over £50,000 a week plus a significant signing-on fee this summer and both Villa and Albion are cooling their interest in the free agent.

The 27-year-old is out of contract at Molineux in July and targeting a move to the top flight, claiming he has also had offers from overseas.
Sako’s representative has spoken with both Midlands clubs but any deal appears unlikely unless he lowers his demands.
Albion would have to make him their highest paid player if they agreed to the current package.
Sako said: “They [Villa and Albion] are both interested but there are other Premier League clubs as well.
“I have some offers from the Premier League and some from abroad, but I want to play in the Premier League.”

The Mali international scored his 15th goal of the season in Wolves’ 4-2 win over Millwall on Saturday.
He currently earns £25,000 a week with Wolves, who finished the campaign outside the play-off positions on goal difference behind Brentford and Ipswich.

Much laughing, he thinks he's better than our man Esteban .

Good player but fecking hell, what has he achieved to warrant earning that much? No thanks.

You can hear his agent & many others "Look at that new TV deal, we should ask to double your wages"

Has Knocky signed a 4-year deal with Standard Liege? It's totally French to me;

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Anthony-knockaert-leicester-ira-au-standard-liege/556371

Google says:

Som vi annonserte 27. mars, vil Anthony Knockaert bli med Standard Liege i fire år. Ute av kontrakt med Leicester, ble det tidligere sentrum av Guingamp (23 år) tenured tre ganger i Premier League denne sesongen! I 335 minutter, det har ikke utstedt noen avgjørende pasning og scoret ingen mål.

And this:
As we announced on March 27, Anthony Knockaert will join Standard Liege for four years. Out of contract with Leicester, the former center of Guingamp (23 years) was tenured three times in the Premier League this season! In 335 minutes, it has not issued any decisive pass and scored no goal.

Has Knocky signed a 4-year deal with Standard Liege? It's totally French to me;

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Anthony-knockaert-leicester-ira-au-standard-liege/556371

As we announced on March 27, Anthony Knockaert will join Standard Liege for four years. Out of contract with Leicester, the former center of Guingamp (23 years) has played three times in the Premier League this season! In 335 minutes, he has not made any decisive pass [assist] and scored no goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757