Thank You Craig and Malf

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus bent

Thanks

As know I don't have to spread rumors

I will tell you so far that all the players I know about I have been very excited about and City rarely fail to get their man

PUT IT IN THE MIXER

marcus bent said:
Thanks

I will tell you so far that all the players I know about I have been very excited about and City rarely fail to get their man

PUT IT IN THE MIXER

So that begs the question. Did you know about Dublin, or are you excited about Dublin. :shock: :? :? :roll: :wink:

marcus bent said:
Thanks

I don't understand. As know?

:lol: I only posted two false rumours to see how far they would spread.. and the Bellion one has gone far!

Craig, mine were real. :lol:

marcus bent said:
Thanks

PUT IT IN THE MIXER

Have we any chance with Brian hughes and novo??

dave said:
marcus bent said:
Thanks

PUT IT IN THE MIXER

Have we any chance with Brian hughes and novo??

I have a sneaky feeling we have a chance with Number one but not Number two.

Nightmare! I spose it would be too much to ask for city to have a quick skillful striker who can finish!!

dave said:
Nightmare! I spose it would be too much to ask for city to have a quick skillful striker who can finish!!

Celtic and Rangers have started a bidding war for Novo, we can't realistically compete against them can we? The only thing we can offer him is guaranteed first team football, they can offer him more money, crap football but the odd european game.

Malf said:
dave said:

Celtic and Rangers have started a bidding war for Novo, we can't realistically compete against them can we? The only thing we can offer him is guaranteed first team football, they can offer him more money, crap football but the odd european game.

I think we could compete against Rangers - They have only offered 200k apparently, and are not prepared to go any higher (Unless the situation has changed?) Rangers are in severe debt and are not really in a position to get in to a bidding war.

Marcus,
You are the only one on this forum who I believe gets inside information, therefore I realise you cant give names, can you though not give us some clues and let us guess!!

dpjfox said:
Marcus,
You are the only one on this forum who I believe gets inside information, therefore I realise you cant give names, can you though not give us some clues and let us guess!!

only one? pah! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758