Thank You from STB

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazee

hello every one, im Aston AKA crazee and i run an unoffical Ipswich town website which one of you linked to in a thread here and beacause soo many of you clicked it STB (singing the blues) has it busiest month since it started in april 2002, thank you every one good luck for all but two games next season (the ones against Ipswich)

PS could you do me a lil favor and click the link in my signature please :D

29/4/95 won 2-0 in one of the worst displays of football i think i've ever seen!

That boxing day game pissed me off so much, was having a great day until that twat ambrose pops up and scores, wotta pisser.

rotherhamfox said:
That boxing day game pissed me off so much, was having a great day until that twat ambrose pops up and scores, wotta pisser.

Yer, that was gutting. He did the same for Newcatsle exactly a year later.......

was our worst result 6-1 or something like that. i was on holiday at the time and i couldnt believe it when i looked on the net. i kept thinking it was broken or something! :cry:

luke_lcfc said:
was our worst result 6-1 or something like that. i was on holiday at the time and i couldnt believe it when i looked on the net. i kept thinking it was broken or something! :cry:
awful.
3 main players got injured (muzz, taggs and ?? if i remember right) and subbed within 25 mins. went in 1-1 at half time and deserved it.
2nd half just got over run.... :cry:

luke_lcfc said:

Ipswich away, 6-1. :cry:

Ambrose scored a couple that day too.

Scowcroft said:
luke_lcfc said:

Ipswich away, 6-1. :cry:

Ambrose scored a couple that day too.

Stevenson scored a 25 yarder, always impressed me. Walker got injured too, but had to carry on.

The Newcastle 1-1 was awful, I felt so sick when they equalised - and then it rained a lot and I got a cold. :cry:

you should not of been leading that game, the penalty you got was from one of your players hand balling it :twisted:

PS we only won that game coz i was there (i boast a 100% boxing day record)

MKFox said:
luke_lcfc said:
awful.
3 main players got injured (muzz, taggs and ?? if i remember right) and subbed within 25 mins. went in 1-1 at half time and deserved it.
2nd half just got over run.... :cry:

For the first half hour of the match we played as well as we did all season.

We had 5 players injured in the first half, not just the three who were subbed. The other two stayed on but were unable to make much of a contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757