Thank you Leicester Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
hclaw.gif

You see, hoods were associated with ne'er do wells way before the modern hoodie emerged.

Pure evil, despite the absence of a coat of any description....

Thunderbirds_The%20Hood_1-thumb-540xauto-4724.jpg

On the subject of the 'mercury', anybody noticed the stickers next to the kiosks? (this was in the east stand)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Some of them are all right, though..........

CameronHoodie_468x545.jpg

Hmmmmm.....

Well, this is how it looks to me. He appears to have a white substance on the left of his lip, he has one hand down his trousers, he is pulling a funny face and a gay man is in front of him...draw your own conclusions...

Last edited:
He has something else other than time when he watches this.:icon_wink

It's a friggin cartoon for pitys sake:icon_eek: and I'm not that sad yet:icon_wink

Just finished my course yesterday for the week and I was just chillin' whilst searching for odd things on the net.

I found one and posted it and then I found it got deleted all together.:icon_eek: I probably put in the wrong section But I thought it might have turned up somewhere else.

Not had much time today as queuing and eventually getting Leona Lewis tickets for my daughter

Last edited:
Fascinating thread this.Shows how much the game has changed.Elitism & class divisions inside a football ground.Poor people who can't afford the better part of 400 quid for a season ticket or 25 for a match ticket being allowed into the hallowed halls? Disgraceful.I mean come on,since when have the working classes had anything to do with football?

Tut tut.

Makes me long for the days when all of us would have been assumed to be mindless drunken thugs just for going.

Spot on, and sums up most of the reasons why I stopped going to home games. My old man bought me a cheap ticket for the Plymouth game so I went along to that one, it confirmed quite how much the City crowd has changed and in general has become the most boring support in the country. I never thought I'd say this but listening on the radio is a more pleasant experience and guarantees you don't have to sit next to moaning a***hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363