Thatcher has signed for Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the good times Thatcher, can't see you doing well there but either way cheers for the memories, what memories?

Scowcroft said:
I'm not sorry to see him go. Let's move on.

Good attitude, went MIA too often for my tastes. Well suited to life in a Man City defence. :wink:

Looking forward to Glastonbury Trev? Fancy meeting up?

I agree with Lazzer, shit player.

Only good thing to come out of this is the fact ol' bagpuss is gonna be pissed off. After Man city came in with a late bid, bagpuss quote on Friday said "Thatcher has promised he'll sign for us on Monday". :twisted: :twisted:

(In these dark times you have to take what enlightment you can :evil: )

Never really took to him - must be cause he knocked us back to sign 4 the mighty Milton Keynes Dons when MON was here - :roll:

I think that Jordy is better in LB anyway!

xsubmariner said:
Only good thing to come out of this is the fact ol' bagpuss is gonna be pissed off. After Man city came in with a late bid, bagpuss quote on Friday said "Thatcher has promised he'll sign for us on Monday". :twisted: :twisted:

(In these dark times you have to take what enlightment you can :evil: )

Yeah, but you gotta say that Rednapp does have striking features though..........I wonder how often exactly they have been struck! Ugly B**tard :twisted:

Personally, I don't go much on the violence thingy (do I mistress elvira... :wink: ...). But Bagpuss has got a kisser that you wouldn't refrain from giving a good smack or 2. Then again looking at his mush it looks like your fist would go into it like playdoh!! :lol:

We all know that Rednapp shoud of been our manager anyway. When PT left he was very close to agreeing a contract, but then didnt and we got Bassett who had plenty of time to save us from relegation but didn't.

Fox Fan said:
We all know that Rednapp shoud of been our manager anyway. When PT left he was very close to agreeing a contract, but then didnt and we got Bassett who had plenty of time to save us from relegation but didn't.

Come on...

Tony Blair would be better than that cockney knobend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757