The ‘player(s) I have just seen on telly and think we should sign’ thread

We’ve been watching The Salisbury Poisonings On iPlayer and I’m convinced Tracy Daszkieciwz could do a job as a tenacious defensive midfielder.

Neal Maupay? Has looked decent in a crap Brighton team, tidy finish for the winner against Arsenal, and I liked the way he riled them up (I don't mean injuring Leno in that, I don't think that was intentional at all).

Neal Maupay? Has looked decent in a crap Brighton team, tidy finish for the winner against Arsenal, and I liked the way he riled them up (I don't mean injuring Leno in that, I don't think that was intentional at all).
I’ll admit I did think the same thing

Olivier Giroud. Always seems to score when he comes on as a sub. (I've thought for a long time that we should have tried to sign him).

Olivier Giroud. Always seems to score when he comes on as a sub. (I've thought for a long time that we should have tried to sign him).

Must admit, I do like Giroud. I reckon he offers more than just the cliched big man up top. I think his hold up play is good, and he has a few tricks you wouldn't expect from a lumbering oaf. Plus he has had impressive facial hair - got to admire him for that.

I can't see any striker coming in of any real quality until Vardy retires, they know they aren't going to play and we don't pay the wages to make them accept that, I'm surprised nacho hasn't asked out by now

Must admit, I do like Giroud. I reckon he offers more than just the cliched big man up top. I think his hold up play is good, and he has a few tricks you wouldn't expect from a lumbering oaf. Plus he has had impressive facial hair - got to admire him for that.
if you have Giroud goals from the wingers are vital

I can't see any striker coming in of any real quality until Vardy retires, they know they aren't going to play and we don't pay the wages to make them accept that, I'm surprised nacho hasn't asked out by now

I feel like someone like Maupay would be able to get enough games next season to keep him happy when you add in European fixtures, plus the fact that Vardy will at some point start to decline (as horrible as that is to think). I see him as someone that could provide enough competition but not be unhappy at being 2nd choice.

I'd also take Giroud too, but very different type of signing but think he be a great player for us to have next season. Different option and plenty of top experience.

I feel like someone like Maupay would be able to get enough games next season to keep him happy when you add in European fixtures, plus the fact that Vardy will at some point start to decline (as horrible as that is to think). I see him as someone that could provide enough competition but not be unhappy at being 2nd choice.

I'd also take Giroud too, but very different type of signing but think he be a great player for us to have next season. Different option and plenty of top experience.
I'd like Maupay but I would think he would have a better options elsewhere, Giroud being older might be more willing to come to add competition and back up

Thought David Brooks for Bournemouth looked v good, not sure about his injury record but he could always keep Matty James company

That there Tyrone Mings would be a good addition when Villa eventually **** off out of the league. John McGinn as well.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854