The ‘player(s) I have just seen on telly and think we should sign’ thread

Villa look to be selling Ings to West Ham for £15m.

Cracking deal for West Ham. Could well be the thing that keeps them up. He's exactly what we need.

A revival of this thread with Hamer (no not Ben).

Coventry City have set a £12 million price tag for Gustavo Hamer, indicating their willingness to sell the midfielder.

Hirst looked a handful against Sunderland and scored a decent goal.....oh wait we sold him...
Yeah. I think well come to regret that one. Normally, I'm not one of those that bleats on about players who leave us suddenly becoming brilliant; they just don't most of the time. This one though.... I don't know quite why but I think there is a very, very talented player there.

Yeah. I think well come to regret that one. Normally, I'm not one of those that bleats on about players who leave us suddenly becoming brilliant; they just don't most of the time. This one though.... I don't know quite why but I think there is a very, very talented player there.
I think he’s probably a Nugent sort. Will always do well in the Championship and a popular player with fans, but just not quite a premier league footballer.

I’m just making that up in my head, of course.

I think he’s probably a Nugent sort. Will always do well in the Championship and a popular player with fans, but just not quite a premier league footballer.

Yeah probably. It's a weird one because I'm just making it up top but for some.odd reason I think he'll be a bit of a hit this season and get a bigger move.

It was his first Championship goal in his 45th (ish) appearance. He's got a long way to go yet before he can be regarded as a decent Championship striker.

It was his first Championship goal in his 45th (ish) appearance. He's got a long way to go yet before he can be regarded as a decent Championship striker.
In previous seasons, it seemed to take a while for him to get going, but this is a good start for him for this season/ let's see how he does

Was a great goal - but I watched the whole game and he was ****ing hopeless, especially in the first half.

I watched some of the FC Dallas v Inter Miami game last night, there's some bloke wearing the number 10 shirt for the team from Florida who's not bad.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363