The banner that the Cov "fans" brought

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

Over the past 4 weeks, my estimation of Coventry fans has dropped to sub-zero. Firstly when I went to Cov a few weeks ago, I nearly got beaten up in a backstreet by some Cov youths, and then tonight they bring a huge banner saying "rapist scum". What a bunch of mindless idiots that club possesses. I feel for the genuine Cov fans who must feel ashamed to be in the same crowd as those lowlifes.

That is a strange banner to bring with them, the only raping associated with LCFC is the hypothetical raping of their defence last night.

Down with the Forest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That banner made me screw, was in that sort of mode yesterday if it weren't for Ashov holding me back in the police I probably would of gone over there and sorted them out. Well maybe not im only 'ickle

im unfotunate enough to live in cov and have to put up with this scum everyday.They dont mean to be like this its all the genes theyve inherited from their sister(mum) from all the inbreeding.One fact that maybe comforting is that not all covscum are that bad i watched the match with one last night and despite nearly being in tears(bless) he realised we are the better team and they truly are ...........going down with the forest!
craig leveins blue and white army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree, the stewards should definitely have acted on the banner (which I didnt see, back in E2) , more proof if it were needed that they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot / lampshade whatever it is ...

the dipstick who was holding it only really got it out (ooh err) as he was leaving 20 mins before time :lol: :lol: :lol:

The stewards in the east stand are useless.

Repeatedly people get told to 'calm down' and it usually takes about 15 of them as well as the alleged "rapid response team" to get 1 fan out!

When they were actually required, like last season and that fan got one the pitch (think if it was aginst villa) they were nowhere to be seen. How the fat section supervisor is still in a job i dont know, i think its onlcy cos he is obviously a good pal of pressman as they often go neck and neck in pie-eating contests!

It went off in town last night apparently, Covscum got ran to the station..

That has to be one of the worst turn-outs of away fans we have ever seen. How many did they bring? 500?

Was anyone else terrified by the bunch Cov kids that had formed outside the ground at the end of the game? :lol:

Can't wait until their new ground is built, 20,000 empty seats :lol:
Surely the first team to go bust, let's have a collection for them at the next home game. Where did I put those old buttons & washers?

Some Cov kids attemted to start a fight with me from over the road - they 'flapped' it of course when they saw how massive, strong and fearsome I looked! :D :D

When I went to Cov the last time we were in this division, all the Scummy Cov fans were waiting for us outside the ground!

Coventry truly is the armpit of the midlands.

Bobby Smith said:
Was anyone else terrified by the bunch Cov kids that had formed outside the ground at the end of the game? :lol:
Ha ha yeh I saw them, very scary bunch of 12 years olds... :lol: :lol:

You should have decked the little scroats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363