the bint thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid cnut deserves all she gets if only for going to Staples for an inkjet cartridge when everyone knows they are much cheaper at your local independent stationer or online.
There you are, I've been worried about you. I thought you had gone out and got yourself a life or something and left us saddos here alone.

Shock horror! It's a woman!!!

There you are, I've been worried about you. I thought you had gone out and got yourself a life or something and left us saddos here alone.

Can't get rid of me that easily.

You **** :icon_wink

Can't get rid of me that easily.

You **** :icon_wink

Ahem! Can you please take note of Rule 4b3c2d - No abuse of forum members is permitted, I will give you a total of 2 minutes and 53 seconds to alter your post or you will receive an INFRACTION! :mad:

Ahem! Can you please take note of Rule 4b3c2d - No abuse of forum members is permitted, I will give you a total of 2 minutes and 53 seconds to alter your post or you will receive an INFRACTION! :mad:

Since when has calling Melts a **** been deemed as abuse? If Melts himself objects then I would be happy to retract. I suspect he would simply defer to my better judgement however :icon_bigg

Since when has calling Melts a **** been deemed as abuse? If Melts himself objects then I would be happy to retract. I suspect he would simply defer to my better judgement however :icon_bigg
No objection yer 'onour

Hey I don't make up the rules..........:icon_bigg

And besides, I call someone "a cnut" which isn't even in the ****ing dictionary so can't be classed as an abusive word, and get threatened with infractions and bannings!

And besides, I call someone "a cnut" which isn't even in the ****ing dictionary so can't be classed as an abusive word, and get threatened with infractions and bannings!

Inner circle mate. You're either in or you aren't :icon_wink

Depends who you call it, some people are just dying to be offended.

Melts is the only official **** on here.

Can anyone clarify the difference between Cnut and ****?
Yes, a cnut is **** outside of General Chat.

If you type the word "****" in any other part of the forum it will appear as "****", so for that reason, people type "****"

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46