The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

Milan Mandaric and Leicester City are rushing to get his takeover completed by the Janurary transfer market. When completed he will offer manager, Robert Kelly £3.5million to spend. The signngs will be;

ins-
Danny Cadamarteri - Free (done)
Bryan Hughes - Charlton - £500, 000
Kenny Lunt - Sheff Weds - £1million
Matt Holland - Charlton - £1million
Danny Dichio - Preston - £200, 000

outs

Richard Stearman - Aston Villa - £3.7million

from Link ;)

Last edited:
Re: Rumors Thread

Milan Mandaric and Leicester City are rushing to get his takeover completed by the Janurary transfer market. When completed he will offer manager, Robert Kelly £3.5million to spend. The signngs will be;

ins-

outs

from Link ;)

Some of the people who make up stuff for that site make no attempt at all to make it believable :icon_roll
If we're going to get such a ridiculous amount for Stearman - and spend less than we receive, why do we need to wait for MM to come in to start spending?

ins-

outs

from Link ;)

I think that they are spot on about Cadamateri and Stearman might go....but just take away the £3m from the £3.7m.

If MM does (improbably) take over - I would expect a couple of loan signings and no money for Mr Kelly to spend because he wouldn't be manager for many more weeks.

There would be absolutely no point in wasting resources in January anyway. Providing the performances don't sink from depressing to horrific then we will be going ......nowhere in season 2006/7.

I love it. Why wait till Jan if we are getting even £2.5 for Stearman? It ain't gonna happen. On his performances this season a £750,000 upfront with a sell on is the best we'd get. And why would MM sack Kelly now? As we aren't going to do anything this season .. why not wait till the summer for a new manager when lots of people might be available - or temptable? As for new signings ... I'd just go for a couple of loans to tide us over and erase any fears of relegation. May not be ambitious this year but we aren't really going to make the play-offs - I was at Southampton - and that display was absolutely pitiful ... 86 minutes for a shot on goal - and that was off target!

Foxpodder

The deal is already done, paperwork already signed and has been since before we played Villa in the cup. He's off for £2.5 million. Good money I reckon.

It sounds like you are quoting this as 'fact' but I simply don't believe the £2.5million, unless it is dependent on some incentives. Such as getting more England caps than Bobby Moore and becoming World Footballer of the Year.

£1 million max, surely. And even then we'd be lucky it's not incentive based.

It sounds like you are quoting this as 'fact' but I simply don't believe the £2.5million, unless it is dependent on some incentives. Such as getting more England caps than Bobby Moore and becoming World Footballer of the Year.

£1 million max, surely. And even then we'd be lucky it's not incentive based.

we turned down £1.1M from Sunderland....

I can't believe people are adding to this thread, it's nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861