The definitive Rodgers out thread

SilverFox

No more “Rodgers’ future post [insert match here]” threads. This is it. The definitive.

Sack him. I don’t care if it bankrupts us. He is cancer. Do it. Do it now.

Get rid now. He's lost it.

Most fans sick of him by now. Vastly overrated, stubborn, egotistical manager who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Even if you discard all of that it's painfully evident that we're just simply crying out for fresh ideas.

Relegation doesn't particularly bother me. But watching that awful, boring predictable football really does bother me. I am bored of the team and our approach (hence I don't watch all of our games and I've even started watching lower league football). We are a nothing team with a nothing approach. We are pointless.

It’s tragic that we can all see that we need a change, and have done for months. It’s vital to create some kind of mindset shift in the players. Anything different (absolutely anything!) would give us some hope of reversing this. However Whelan, Top et al just continue to ignore the obvious. I’m no longer hacked off at Rodgers. The hierarchy don’t give two shits. Simples.

Take relegation and drain the swamp.

He's never leaving. He was begging to be sacked for ages and those in charge would rather see us relegated than give him his big payoff. We're down and i doubt anything the fans say or do will help.

Sadly it's too late. There isn't any viable replacement until the summer. & there's every sign that the ownership have lost interest in their shiny toy now. They'll no doubt be selling up soon enough. If we do go down (& it's odds on in my book now) I don't think we'll bounce back anytime soon.

He's completely broken the club. I'll have to enjoy dusting my framed photos of the league & cup wins for a while I guess. Nothing good is coming.

Even ****ing Everton won today after beating a team unbeaten in 12 games. If that doesn't tell you your name is on the relegation places nothing will. Every single team at the bottom is pulling out something except us. We are in freefall & nobody, on the pitch or off it, has the first idea of what to do. They've already given up. Just waiting to trigger their release clauses in May most of them.

I'm bored of it. Been asking for it for too long.

He’s not leaving. The club are arrogantly naive to the situation, and will leave it till it’s too late.

We’re doomed.

Fans couldn’t be arsed to raise any objection to him today, so why would the ownership think anything was wrong

Fans couldn’t be arsed to raise any objection to him today, so why would the ownership think anything was wrong
There were plenty of Rodgers out chants at the end of the game today, won't make any difference because the owners aren't on-board

**** it. Why on earth should we waste our time and money on them?

It will be back to being our club again sometime. Right now the entire club is rotten. Full of overpaid and underachieving charlatans.

I cannot stand just about every one of them. From the pissiest poor player, through to the coaching staff, the club leadership and backroom people running things like tickets. It's all unspeakably terrible.

Let the entire fecking thing collapse. Let the thick as pigshit baby billionaire waste hundreds of millions more of his dads money. If he needs to hear some louder chanting against his manager to realise what's happening, then he's even thicker than I give him credit for.

It's time to make our peace with it. The era from 2014-2021 was wonderful and thrlling and dramatic and glorious. Loved it. But it's all dead and gone now.

**** it. Why on earth should we waste our time and money on them?

It will be back to being our club again sometime. Right now the entire club is rotten. Full of overpaid and underachieving charlatans.

I cannot stand just about every one of them. From the pissiest poor player, through to the coaching staff, the club leadership and backroom people running things like tickets. It's all unspeakably terrible.

Let the entire fecking thing collapse. Let the thick as pigshit baby billionaire waste hundreds of millions more of his dads money. If he needs to hear some louder chanting against his manager to realise what's happening, then he's even thicker than I give him credit for.

It's time to make our peace with it. The era from 2014-2021 was wonderful and thrlling and dramatic and glorious. Loved it. But it's all dead and gone now.

Aye. Change is needed and it's not just Ted.

The problem with getting rid of him (and I think we must) is who the **** do we get to take the job? (Realistically).

The problem with getting rid of him (and I think we must) is who the **** do we get to take the job? (Realistically).

We missed the boat with Dyche. For now it would be a case of fat sam or any **** that wants it. If we stick with Rodgers we're down so may as well take a punt.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854