The definitive Rodgers out thread

We missed the boat with Dyche. For now it would be a case of fat sam or any **** that wants it. If we stick with Rodgers we're down so may as well take a punt.
Tbh I don't think it would have helped. I'm struggling to name one of our squad of spineless toddlers capable of playing the way Dyche would want to set them up.
It'd be like asking Julian Clary to play Rugby League.

Tbh I don't think it would have helped. I'm struggling to name one of our squad of spineless toddlers capable of playing the way Dyche would want to set them up.
It'd be like asking Julian Clary to play Rugby League.

I think we'd see a change if we had a manager who wanted to be here. Even proven shit managers would give us a better chance if they care. The mentality about the place is rotten. Even better players (Madders) seem to think that Southampton performance was fine.

We missed the boat with Dyche. For now it would be a case of fat sam or any **** that wants it. If we stick with Rodgers we're down so may as well take a punt.
And at the start of the season missed the boat with Potter and Frank. We’ve ****ed it.

**** it. Why on earth should we waste our time and money on them?

It will be back to being our club again sometime. Right now the entire club is rotten. Full of overpaid and underachieving charlatans.

I cannot stand just about every one of them. From the pissiest poor player, through to the coaching staff, the club leadership and backroom people running things like tickets. It's all unspeakably terrible.

Let the entire fecking thing collapse. Let the thick as pigshit baby billionaire waste hundreds of millions more of his dads money. If he needs to hear some louder chanting against his manager to realise what's happening, then he's even thicker than I give him credit for.

It's time to make our peace with it. The era from 2014-2021 was wonderful and thrlling and dramatic and glorious. Loved it. But it's all dead and gone now.
A-****ing-men

Is a despairing sad plaintiff cry isn’t it. **** it. DOA. Dead before it even started this season. You get older and the optimism drains from you. You can have immeasurable pride in something, but unless you yourself control it and pour every ounce of yourself into it, some hapless **** made of straw will **** it up.

**** you Rodgers. Just **** you.

He's not going, not this season. The club are crossing their fingers and hoping that results turn for us. It's going to get bumpier, buckle up.

Tbh, I think we could avoid the drop. We not in the worst of positions, it's not a forgone conclusion by any means. I just that I don't see it in us to turn it around. There's no plan, we're headless. Trying the same things and hoping for a different outcome. KDH's miss shows us where we're at; lacking confidence and snatching at chances. There needs to be a calm focus, an energy centred on an objective - and we're still flapping, trying plan A supposedly harder.

Too late

The board have already ****ed it.

Only goal difference keeping us out of the bottom three

An excellent achievement

We've got the whole world, in our hands. The whole world, in our hands. The whole world in our - Bollocks, I've dropped it.

It's very tight down at the bottom now.

How many of these have changed their manager already this season? (Genuine question as I haven't been keeping up on what's happening elsewhere).

It's interesting that West Ham are probably very similar to us, and also haven't made a change. Probably goes back again to lack of safe options out there to change to.

I can see the majority of these - including us - sticking and then only making a change if things are looking desperate with 6 games to go.

20230312_194450.jpg

It's very tight down at the bottom now.

How many of these have changed their manager already this season? (Genuine question as I haven't been keeping up on what's happening elsewhere).

It's interesting that West Ham are probably very similar to us, and also haven't made a change. Probably goes back again to lack of safe options out there to change to.

I can see the majority of these - including us - sticking and then only making a change if things are looking desperate with 6 games to go.

View attachment 17533
All the bottom three have made a change this season, plus Everton and Wolves

Nine awful teams right there. It's a complete stink fest. Who will out-stink the others. We know how stinky we are, but I guess fans of the other teams think they are just as stinky. It's going to get even stinkier I fear. Pegs at the ready.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363