The definitive Rodgers out thread

Day 1481. We are in some serious shit with must win games coming up. We know that with him as our manager we have a less than 50% chance (much less in some cases) of winning any game against any opponent, from any league. Why is he still here? Who does he have compromising photographs of?

He has the same photos of Top as Amartey does of him. It’s a whole stack of cards if we sack him.

Brentford draw changes nothing. Get rid of the inept chancer.

“Kasper was brilliant for the club in my time and I can have nothing but praise for him. Remember, we couldn’t bring in anyone else anyway. But I did still feel Danny Ward was due a run of games because he’d been the loyal number two for so long.”

**** off you charlatan ****.

“Kasper was brilliant for the club in my time and I can have nothing but praise for him. Remember, we couldn’t bring in anyone else anyway. But I did still feel Danny Ward was due a run of games because he’d been the loyal number two for so long.”

Is that a quote from some other planet in an alternative dimension ?

The bloke clearly has some sort of licence to talk complete shite & never get called on it.

Plus of course the by now obligatory unsubtle hint at " nothing is my fault, I was hamstrung by the board. So if we go down it's nothing to do with me, please consider me for your next vacancy if & when " buried halfway through.

Utter ****.

In fairness to Rodgers, a "loyal number two" is at least a partly accurate description of Danny Ward...

Did he seriously say that.

Deluded if he did. Deluded.

So, for the game against Pistol Chalice tomorrow, 'Rodgers will equal Martin O'Neill's club record of 152 Premier League matches in charge of Leicester City'.

It's 23 years (!!!) since MON left for Celtic (Celtic - oh the irony), and the ammount of respect that people have for MON has hardly altered. Rodgers was respected for 10 minutes.

In ten - twenty years time (errk, how old will I be?), I hope the only thing Rodgers is remembered for is the FA Cup - not relegation. He will never have one tenth of the respect that people have for MON.

The only way Rodgers could gain more respect, is to resign. And that will never happen.

Nah, it’s all just wibble

We’ll be fine….

If Top doesn't act now he has lost the plot. Rodgers has no way back from here. Absolutely no way.

Any chance we can all just boycott?
Of course.

But they’ve already got the season ticket money and it won’t take away any TV revenue. And most importantly, it won’t lead to our owner becoming competent or being an adult and growing a set.

On a brighter note. Just think how jealous the other EFL clubs will be of our magnificent training facilities. The ones that leave half the squad regularly injured & the rest unable to perform even basic defensive duties.

By the end of the night he’ll be gone…

Word on the street is that Rodgers is convinced that he can see out his contract at City until 2025 and manage to get us safely into League 2 by this time.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463